Thread: Good morning all.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Good morning all.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

How are you, f? Did you buy a new car?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    How are you, f? Did you buy a new car?
    Not yet Sir C, As much as I'd like to, I will wait for the world to get a bit better. Mercedes A class is leading the way currently.

Though my company seem to have got rid of about 70% of the UK workforce I somehow have been put in charge of moving our office.

Not yet Sir C, As much as I'd like to, I will wait for the world to get a bit better. Mercedes A class is leading the way currently.

Though my company seem to have got rid of about 70% of the UK workforce I somehow have been put in charge of moving our office.
    They're keeping an office, eh? A radical move. Who's going to want to go back to schlepping to the office every day?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    They're keeping an office, eh? A radical move. Who's going to want to go back to schlepping to the office every day?
    we where scheduled to move out this year before this all happened.

I say office move it's more like move what's in the office into our Reading / West End office for storage.

we where scheduled to move out this year before this all happened.

I say office move it's more like move what's in the office into our Reading / West End office for storage.
    And how are things in the travel business?

Hang on, this kebab house is in Margate?

Why are you in Margate?

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Have I already told you that I've found the best kebab ever?

The lads in the kebaby are South Asian Muslims and have a big metal tandoor inside. They make these large, round naans, slightly slimmer than normal but much bigger and circular, and they put the kebabs in these. Their large lamb shish is the first kebab the glw actually enjoys having a bite of.

Also down here, I've found the only decent pizza outside France. Cos the have a bas blanc one, with creme fraiche instead of evil tomatoes.

So while there aren't any nice restaurants in Margate and no sushi delivery, I am able to enjoy a kebab and a pizza takeaway for the first time ever in England. The pizza gaff is by the Turner Contemporary, so you can get a pizza and a bottle of wine from the offie and sit on the steps down to the beach, or on the benches along the seafront.