Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Biggest self çunting in the history of politics. He basically reduced his own

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    You've changed, man. You've turned into a proper girlie
    Nothing girlie about hating Trump, red.

I'm torn between enjoying the theatre that is post election US of A and being genuinely concerned about Trump dragging them into a civil war.

You don't want a civil war, do you red?

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post

I'm torn between enjoying the theatre that is post election US of A and being genuinely concerned about Trump dragging them into a civil war.

I do. One's basically a thick fascist and the other raised money so illiterate Paddies could bomb innocent Londoners. All their sports are ****. They think Jesus loves guns. They're exporting their racial hang-ups over there and their accents are vile. I reckon it would be a laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    I do. One's basically a thick fascist and the other raised money so illiterate Paddies could bomb innocent Londoners. All their sports are ****. They think Jesus loves guns. They're exporting their racial hang-ups over there and their accents are vile. I reckon it would be a laugh.
    As much as we might not like or respect them, GG, they have some awfully big weapons. Having those floating around a country in the midst of a civil war would not be a good thing.

Not to mention that with our economy taking a kicking due to Covid and Brexit the last thing we need is the largest economy in the world going in the toilet.

And they have created some damn fine Rock 'n Roll in their time and for that alone I

As much as we might not like or respect them, GG, they have some awfully big weapons. Having those floating around a country in the midst of a civil war would not be a good thing.

Not to mention that with our economy taking a kicking due to Covid and Brexit the last thing we need is the largest economy in the world going in the toilet.
    forgive them their little foibles.

I gather you're from Canada though; you WOULD say that

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."