Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Ooh, we get to spend lockdown watching the civil war.

Ooh, we get to spend lockdown watching the civil war.

My money's on the Rednecks. Those boys have got the best guns and the best trucks. Those BLM pussies have got no hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    My money's on the Rednecks. Those boys have got the best guns and the best trucks. Those BLM pussies have got no hope.
    But you forget Septics and guns, C. Despite all having guns, they do woefully at Olympic shooting when by rights they should win a clean sweep. Tiny fraction of Germany and Italy's medal tally - and same no. of medals as us, and we've banned all guns since Dunblane.

However, various wars allied to them have proved that while Johnny Septic can't hit the target he's aiming at, there's a jolly fine chance he'll shoot his own side dead.

Therefore, expect the Rednecks to shoot each other and the wokes to win by default.

I been up all night watching this highly
    Entraining. CNN especially with the man and his charts.

I have been enjoying some Twitter meltdowns too. I will go buy some popcorn before the lockdown starts.

Makes you wonder these surveys and polls they take. Brexit no chance, trump no chance,

Country supports another lockdown 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I been up all night watching this highly
    Entraining. CNN especially with the man and his charts.

I have been enjoying some Twitter meltdowns too. I will go buy some popcorn before the lockdown starts.

Makes you wonder these surveys and polls they take. Brexit no chance, trump no chance,

Country supports another lockdown ��
    You're wrong about Brexit, Pat.

The week before Jo Cox was murdered, the polls were 9-2 for Brexit. After she was killed it was 10-3 for Remain.

This shows that after the killing, people would lie to pollsters to pretend that they were supporters of evil killers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinio...eferendum#2016

A bit like under Milliband, Lab was ahead. But he was behind Cameron on preferred choice for PM and Lab was behind on most trusted on the economy. As no opposition has ever won when behind on either of those metrics, it was clear that people were lying to pollsters over whether they'd vote for more austerity, but told the truth on whether they wanted Millibean or Dave as PM and who they trusted economically.

The US vote is similar. People not telling the truth that they intend to vote for evil.

Before and after Cox's murder, online polls were more pro-Brexit than telephone polls. Because people would be less likely to admit they were insular nationalists when they didn't have the anonymity that online polling confers.

Psephology is about more than the headline figures. You need to look at the background reasons that could be influencing the decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    You're wrong about Brexit, Pat.

The week before Jo Cox was murdered, the polls were 9-2 for Brexit. After she was killed it was 10-3 for Remain.

This shows that after the killing, people would lie to pollsters to pretend that they were supporters of evil killers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinio...eferendum#2016

A bit like under Milliband, Lab was ahead. But he was behind Cameron on preferred choice for PM and Lab was behind on most trusted on the economy. As no opposition has ever won when behind on either of those metrics, it was clear that people were lying to pollsters over whether they'd vote for more austerity, but told the truth on whether they wanted Millibean or Dave as PM and who they trusted economically.

The US vote is similar. People not telling the truth that they intend to vote for evil.

Before and after Cox's murder, online polls were more pro-Brexit than telephone polls. Because people would be less likely to admit they were insular nationalists when they didn't have the anonymity that online polling confers.

Psephology is about more than the headline figures. You need to look at the background reasons that could be influencing the decisions.
    Cox was a cnut in fairness.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    Cox was a cnut in fairness.
    I know. She was one of the MPs who nominated Corbyn, just to try and virtue signal about Iraq even though she was a new MP.

Question now is when will Biden drop dead so Kamala can reign down hell.

She was their No1 pick all along until Tulsi destroyed her.

-

The biggest impact for us in the U.K. will be the diversity overkill

What happens there always makes it over here and there’s no stopping what’s about to happen.

If you’re white, male and straight then you’re f**ked

God help you if you’re the Christian type too lol all washed up.

At least I can blend in so I might have to learn the ways of the gay just to be on the safe side imo

Maybe I’ll dye my hair blue, one side shaven off, loads of bracelets and change the name to Toni instead of Tony...that should work right?