Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Final call...Trump Train to Winsville is about to depart

Remember this is supposedly the home of democracy and freedom. It looks like some shhiiitehole in Turkmenistan.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post

Remember this is supposedly the home of democracy and freedom. It looks like some shhiiitehole in Turkmenistan.
    Okay doggie, let's bite. You realise there were Republican observers inside that room, don't you?

It's usually at this point I chide myself for belittling somebody's mental health issues.

Quote Originally Posted by AFC East View Post
    Okay doggie, let's bite. You realise there were Republican observers inside that room, don't you?

It's usually at this point I chide myself for belittling somebody's mental health issues.
    No they were denied access from several counting rooms. Hence they've already gone to the courts about this.

Last edited by Arsenal Alcoholic Review; 11-06-2020 at 03:58 PM.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Would your source for this errant tosh happen to be your own a'hole mate?

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    I suspect they kept all the dodgy votes from dead people and such in a big pile in case it went tits up and Biden lost fairly. Biden was way down in about 5 swing states controled by dems with about 98% counted so they thought **** it, we've lost anyway, Biden was 3/1 with the bookies at this point. Suddenly the counting is stoped at 9.30pm. Low and behold they start stuffing all the fake postal votes from dead people for Biden in overnight with Repuplicans barred from watching. And magically he's ahead then in the morning. Farcical
    . . . . . . . . . .

The smartest move was getting the lovely Amy onto the Supreme Court.

Easy win for Trump....easy.

I hope Biden looks forward to walking the yard with Bill Cosby

So, Trumps legal challenge is being spearheaded by a man who, thinking himself to be alone with a 15 yr old girl, started playing with his winky.

Keeping dreaming T. BTW, have you considered a a career calling election results?

Lol Biden leading in Penn

I guess they didn’t get the memo that it was over and to stop cheating.

Well it’s started.

AOC organising a list of all Trump supporters...

The extermination begins...