Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Working from Home Day Time TV,

Working from Home Day Time TV,

What do you normally have on?

I've banished then news, The rest of it seems to be Adverts for cremations and annoying sky adverts with Beach Boys songs

I tend to watch Road Wars etc.

Also in any of those Border Security type shows it's the same episode everytime. A Chinese person brings in weird and wonderful foods that are forbidden.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    What do you normally have on?

I've banished then news, The rest of it seems to be Adverts for cremations and annoying sky adverts with Beach Boys songs

I tend to watch Road Wars etc.

Also in any of those Border Security type shows it's the same episode everytime. A Chinese person brings in weird and wonderful foods that are forbidden.
    I only watch youtube these days. I like Vice Grip Garage, Beard Meats Food, Ziang's Food Workshop, Mark Wiens and Strictly Dumpling.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I only watch youtube these days. I like Vice Grip Garage, Beard Meats Food, Ziang's Food Workshop, Mark Wiens and Strictly Dumpling.
    I watch Rick Shiels Golf and seem to watch classic F1 highlights and Barry Lewis making weird food.

I don't play golf and not realy interested in it

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Beard Meats Food?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I watch Rick Shiels Golf and seem to watch classic F1 highlights and Barry Lewis making weird food.

I don't play golf and not realy interested in it
    Hmm. Golf is ****. Almost as **** as F1. I've seen Barry Lewis... not really for me, Clive.

With your new interest in all things automotive I insist you check out Vuce Grip Garage. Derek is my hero

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Beard Meats Food?
    Yes, he's a British competitive eating champion.

He goies to restaurants which offer food challenges. They'll give him, say, a breakfast containing 30 sausages, 10 eggs, a kilo of chips, a bucket of beans and so on, and tell him that the time limit is 1 hour and it's never been completed before - then BOSH, our man will hoover it all away in 18 minutes. He's a fúcking genius.