Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Brace yourselves: Bobby Ball gone.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Don't. I'm already despairing of my short break away in Ludlow I've booked for next month.

I do struggle with the logic of seeing a rise in infections that was merely postponed by the last lockdown and concluding that the best way to deal with it is with another lockdown that can only postpone another rise in infections.
    Is it too simplistic and obvious that if you test more people you will see more infections? If anything it proves what an incredibly low mortality rate this pussy ass flu has. Darker forces are at work here make no mistake*

*Is that phrase banned?
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    How long before the hysterics have us in full lockdown again? My money's on a week from now. :rubshands:
    I am a bit confused. In March just before the lockdown everyone was normal then we had lockdown.

Now we generally all wear masks and keep distancing and now it's rising again. Almost like these magical masks don't work.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I am a bit confused. In March just before the lockdown everyone was normal then we had lockdown.

Now we generally all wear masks and keep distancing and now it's rising again. Almost like these magical masks don't work.
    'It's' rising because we're doing lots of testing.

ICUs are as busy as usual. A few people are dying of respiratory disease. Like every year.

People have lost their fúcking minds.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    'It's' rising because we're doing lots of testing.

ICUs are as busy as usual. A few people are dying of respiratory disease. Like every year.

People have lost their fúcking minds.
    Exactly. I was watching the news last week and they said a hospital in Manchester was at 97% Capacity.
    I don't find this shocknig as I assume most hospitals in the UK are like this all the time anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Exactly. I was watching the news last week and they said a hospital in Manchester was at 97% Capacity.
    I don't find this shocknig as I assume most hospitals in the UK are like this all the time anyway.
    That's correct. Our hospitals customarily operate at or near capacity at all times.

The point is that if there is a significant spike in ICU admissions, then you get over 100% capacity in no time at all - which neans that people are no longer receiving adequate care and significant numbers of preventable deaths start occurring very quickly.

Deaded by the 'vid.
    Superbly, the Huffington Post has managed to report on this using a picture of leading scientist Lord Robert Winston.
    ElfPXQEWMAApJe7.jpg

Yes. I know what it is; all he wants is a few decent hounds (good for long walks out in the fresh air). And plenty of Vitamin B; Chabasse is a particularly toothsome brand.

Probably too late to do anything about it now though, I suppose. RIP.

Deaded by the 'vid.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Yes. I know what it is; all he wants is a few decent hounds (good for long walks out in the fresh air). And plenty of Vitamin B; Chabasse is a particularly toothsome brand.

Probably too late to do anything about it now though, I suppose. RIP.
    I thought it was all about the Vitamin D - particularly for you more melanin-heavy chaps?

Quite right, my mistake; probably had one or two too many.

I thought it was all about the Vitamin D - particularly for you more melanin-heavy chaps?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Quite right, my mistake; probably had one or two too many.
    Isn't Vitamin B the drinker's vitamin?