Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Brace yourselves: Bobby Ball gone.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Sure. I agree about the polls for what it's worth. And I think that to make those calculations regarding one's own personal risk are absolutely fine. But it's not just about the risk to yourself. You're also taking risks with other people's lives. And at that point your calculation of the risk to yourself ceases to be the only factor.
    While I agree with you, I do think WES has made some sensible and important points. The world is ****ed isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    While I agree with you, I do think WES has made some sensible and important points. The world is ****ed isn't it?
    Of course. This is f@cking complicated stuff and literally nobody has 'got it right' because 'getting it right' in this context is a pipe dream. It's a constant weighing of negatives against one another while trying to retain basic humanitarian principles. I don't care what political perspective you come from, but I pity any government of any political shade that is faced with making these choices.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Of course. This is f@cking complicated stuff and literally nobody has 'got it right' because 'getting it right' in this context is a pipe dream. It's a constant weighing of negatives against one another while trying to retain basic humanitarian principles. I don't care what political perspective you come from, but I pity any government of any political shade that is faced with making these choices.
    Indeed. ****ers should still keep the pubs open though