Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So the Allans appear to have cut some woman's head off in a church in Nice.

So the Allans appear to have cut some woman's head off in a church in Nice.

Cue the usual suspects blaming cartoons, Charlie Hebdo, Macron - anyone except muslims, in fact - in 3..2...1...

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Cue the usual suspects blaming cartoons, Charlie Hebdo, Macron - anyone except muslims, in fact - in 3..2...1...
    It was a spontaneous decapitation caused by careless electricians, I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It was a spontaneous decapitation caused by careless electricians, I believe.
    I've long thought France might be the first country to just say 'f*ck it' and really smash these c@nts. Given what they've suffered, it's amazing it hasn't happened already.

I've long thought France might be the first country to just say 'f*ck it' and really smash these c@nts. Given what they've suffered, it's amazing it hasn't happened already.
    Enemy within though, innit? You could mobilise the French 'army' but who's it going to charge at? What targets would you give 'l'armee de l'air to throw bombs at and miss? Raise the fleet from Mers El Kebir if you will, but against whom will it sail?

No, thesde lads aren't going to stand up and play by the good Marquess' rules.

The only answer, I'm afraid, is to declare a Crusade and pile in and attack Saudi Arabia, thus dragging all the loonies home to protect the holy sites.

I might be on to something here actually. I'll get on the blower to the Frogs asap.

Enemy within though, innit? You could mobilise the French 'army' but who's it going to charge at? What targets would you give 'l'armee de l'air to throw bombs at and miss? Raise the fleet from Mers El Kebir if you will, but against whom will it sail?

No, thesde lads aren't going to stand up and play by the good Marquess' rules.

The only answer, I'm afraid, is to declare a Crusade and pile in and attack Saudi Arabia, thus dragging all the loonies home to protect the holy sites.

I might be on to something here actually. I'll get on the blower to the Frogs asap.
    Oh, I was just thinking of rounding them up, popping them into camps and quietly getting rid of them, tbh. Easily enough done, I reckon.

Oh, I was just thinking of rounding them up, popping them into camps and quietly getting rid of them, tbh. Easily enough done, I reckon.
    You've got to seperate the wheat from the chaff, man. Else it's unfair on the decent lads. Look at what happened to the jews - Corbyn labelled them evil so the brownshirts of Momentum persecuted them all.

You've got to seperate the wheat from the chaff, man. Else it's unfair on the decent lads. Look at what happened to the jews - Corbyn labelled them evil so the brownshirts of Momentum persecuted them all.
    Mnyeh. I'm up for a Spanish Inquisition-type deal where they can either be forcibly converted or executed. Can't say fairer than that imo.

Talking of the EHRC report, it's shaping up to be pretty damn tasty.

Very much enjoying the sight of people who voted and campaigned to put this shítshow in Number 10 scurrying for cover today.

Talking of the EHRC report, it's shaping up to be pretty damn tasty.

Very much enjoying the sight of people who voted and campaigned to put this shítshow in Number 10 scurrying for cover today.
    It'll be a fudge, I bet.

It'll be a fudge, I bet.
    Well they've already stated that the Party broke equality laws and that Livingstone committed harassment of Jews based on their ethnicity, so maybe not.