Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Talking of things that are a load of old bóllocks, I had an irate call this morning

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    The treatment of JK Rowling - by the transers, the media, and virtue signallers of all sorts around the world - is particularly disgraceful imo. And I expect there are a great many less high profile examples.

You read their views of her and you would think she had supported them being euthanised. You read her views and you struggle to find anything objectionable.

Madness. I bet Ian Harvey wants her drawn and quartered.
    Couldn't agree more. She's got the wealth and power to stand up to them but most haven't.

And those 4th rate actors who are minted for life because of her then calling her a cünt are despicable. Cowards, the lot of them.

We have regressed from an Enlightenment mindset to the Wars of Religion era that followed the Reformation. It's all about hunting heretics to denounce.

If these fückwits can't see that this is what they're doing, they should be taken out and shot for stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    from some bloke who I've known to nod to for years complaining that we'd registered him for one of our webinars under his 'dead name' of John and that he was now called Jane and what did I propose to do about it, as he was refusing to click on anything addressed to John. I asked him if he'd ever informed us of his change of name and he said no, but he'd registered in that name, so we should have addressed him by that name. I pointed out that that wasn't really how our automated database works and that, based on his email, phone number, etc it would simply have contacted him by the name we have on our records. He started banging on about how hurtful this was and I said that we were happy to change his name to Jane on our records now we'd been told.

It's all sorted out, but the fact was this perverted freak couldn't wait to do some 'look at me' grandstanding pretending he was being oppressed by heteronormative society, when all the c@nt wanted was some attention so that we could all pretend his disgusting perversion was completely normal.

These people seriously need sorting out.
    I am massively disappointed in you.

What kind of a deviant gives out their phone number?