Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Talking of things that are a load of old bóllocks, I had an irate call this morning

Talking of things that are a load of old bóllocks, I had an irate call this morning

from some bloke who I've known to nod to for years complaining that we'd registered him for one of our webinars under his 'dead name' of John and that he was now called Jane and what did I propose to do about it, as he was refusing to click on anything addressed to John. I asked him if he'd ever informed us of his change of name and he said no, but he'd registered in that name, so we should have addressed him by that name. I pointed out that that wasn't really how our automated database works and that, based on his email, phone number, etc it would simply have contacted him by the name we have on our records. He started banging on about how hurtful this was and I said that we were happy to change his name to Jane on our records now we'd been told.

It's all sorted out, but the fact was this perverted freak couldn't wait to do some 'look at me' grandstanding pretending he was being oppressed by heteronormative society, when all the c@nt wanted was some attention so that we could all pretend his disgusting perversion was completely normal.

These people seriously need sorting out.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    from some bloke who I've known to nod to for years complaining that we'd registered him for one of our webinars under his 'dead name' of John and that he was now called Jane and what did I propose to do about it, as he was refusing to click on anything addressed to John. I asked him if he'd ever informed us of his change of name and he said no, but he'd registered in that name, so we should have addressed him by that name. I pointed out that that wasn't really how our automated database works and that, based on his email, phone number, etc it would simply have contacted him by the name we have on our records. He started banging on about how hurtful this was and I said that we were happy to change his name to Jane on our records now we'd been told.

It's all sorted out, but the fact was this perverted freak couldn't wait to do some 'look at me' grandstanding pretending he was being oppressed by heteronormative society, when all the c@nt wanted was some attention so that we could all pretend his disgusting perversion was completely normal.

I wonder if he still has his cóck and balls intact, or whether he has had them hacked off? The sick fúck.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I wonder if he still has his cóck and balls intact, or whether he has had them hacked off? The sick fúck.
    I cannot begin to express how angry having to go along with this fúcking horse**** makes me. That I've got to connive in this fúcking perverted lie at the risk of losing my job - or even getting a visit from the fúcking police - is genuinely sickening.

I've always tended to be of the 'if you want to pop a frock on and call yourself Jane it's no skin off my nose' school. But right now I'd vote in favour of gassing every single one of these c@nts.

I cannot begin to express how angry having to go along with this fúcking horse**** makes me. That I've got to connive in this fúcking perverted lie at the risk of losing my job - or even getting a visit from the fúcking police - is genuinely sickening.

I've always tended to be of the 'if you want to pop a frock on and call yourself Jane it's no skin off my nose' school. But right now I'd vote in favour of gassing every single one of these c@nts.
    Yes, the whole 'go along with the lie or see your career destroyed' thing has become, if you'll forgive the cliché, entriely Orwellian.

I recently questioned the wisdom of the state relieving the feckless of the repsonsbility for feeding their own children, but after a period of re-education I now realise that I love Big Brother...

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Yes, the whole 'go along with the lie or see your career destroyed' thing has become, if you'll forgive the cliché, entriely Orwellian.

I recently questioned the wisdom of the state relieving the feckless of the repsonsbility for feeding their own children, but after a period of re-education I now realise that I love Big Brother...
    Here's the thing: we used to laugh at these people and, while that may not be 'kind', it was entirely the correct response. They are risible and in any healthy society should be ridiculed, marginalised and treated with profound suspicion because they are indisputably wrong'uns.

While I agree with the Orwellian thing, I think it'll swing back the other way sooner or later and we'll see a rise in fairly extreme social conservatism. Quite a lot of babies will go out with the bathwater, sadly.

His/hers/its surname isn't Doe by any chance is it
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

They deserve to be oppressed. Seriously. I'm not joking.

I obviously don't think they should be criminalised, or assaulted on the street for simply being who they are, but they should be treated as wrong'uns if they support Mermaid et al shutting down academic research.

Some academics did a study showing that those who transitioned before 16 were very likely to re-transition, and that consequently, we shouldn't encourage transitioning, let alone be giving hormones or blockers to these kids, until they've grown up a bit and are no longer confused by puberty.

Yet Mermaid got it closed down cos it was transphobic.

I've nothing against proper transers like the Hirjas in India. They "are officially recognized as third gender in the Indian subcontinent, being considered neither completely male nor female. Hijras have a recorded history in the Indian subcontinent since antiquity, as suggested by the Kama Sutra and many live in well-defined and organised all-hijra communities, led by a guru."

They don't shut down academic research. Because they're civilised Indians.

But the virtue signalling, misogynistic fückwits in this country should be put in their place until they stop interfering with research and trying to destroy women's elite sport by allowing anyone with a beard and bølløcks who's identifying as a woman that day to compete against real totty.

I don't wish to appear bigoted but they can fück right off until they learn to be civilised.

It’s amazing that it’s all your fault because he / she / it didn’t tell you.

I’ve noticed this same request with recently married women ie wanting to amend email addresses / system records to reflect their new surname but never with the sort of anger you received lol.

Out of curiosity...

Is Jane into men or women.

I read an amazing article a while back about men who like women transitioning to female and then getting very angry when they get rejected by lesbians

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    They deserve to be oppressed. Seriously. I'm not joking.

I obviously don't think they should be criminalised, or assaulted on the street for simply being who they are, but they should be treated as wrong'uns if they support Mermaid et al shutting down academic research.

Some academics did a study showing that those who transitioned before 16 were very likely to re-transition, and that consequently, we shouldn't encourage transitioning, let alone be giving hormones or blockers to these kids, until they've grown up a bit and are no longer confused by puberty.

Yet Mermaid got it closed down cos it was transphobic.

I've nothing against proper transers like the Hirjas in India. They "are officially recognized as third gender in the Indian subcontinent, being considered neither completely male nor female. Hijras have a recorded history in the Indian subcontinent since antiquity, as suggested by the Kama Sutra and many live in well-defined and organised all-hijra communities, led by a guru."

They don't shut down academic research. Because they're civilised Indians.

But the virtue signalling, misogynistic fückwits in this country should be put in their place until they stop interfering with research and trying to destroy women's elite sport by allowing anyone with a beard and bølløcks who's identifying as a woman that day to compete against real totty.

I don't wish to appear bigoted but they can fück right off until they learn to be civilised.
    The treatment of JK Rowling - by the transers, the media, and virtue signallers of all sorts around the world - is particularly disgraceful imo. And I expect there are a great many less high profile examples.

You read their views of her and you would think she had supported them being euthanised. You read her views and you struggle to find anything objectionable.

Madness. I bet Ian Harvey wants her drawn and quartered.

On the postive side statistically speaking he's due a suicide attempt soon.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM