from some bloke who I've known to nod to for years complaining that we'd registered him for one of our webinars under his 'dead name' of John and that he was now called Jane and what did I propose to do about it, as he was refusing to click on anything addressed to John. I asked him if he'd ever informed us of his change of name and he said no, but he'd registered in that name, so we should have addressed him by that name. I pointed out that that wasn't really how our automated database works and that, based on his email, phone number, etc it would simply have contacted him by the name we have on our records. He started banging on about how hurtful this was and I said that we were happy to change his name to Jane on our records now we'd been told.

It's all sorted out, but the fact was this perverted freak couldn't wait to do some 'look at me' grandstanding pretending he was being oppressed by heteronormative society, when all the c@nt wanted was some attention so that we could all pretend his disgusting perversion was completely normal.

These people seriously need sorting out.