Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
They deserve to be oppressed. Seriously. I'm not joking.

I obviously don't think they should be criminalised, or assaulted on the street for simply being who they are, but they should be treated as wrong'uns if they support Mermaid et al shutting down academic research.

Some academics did a study showing that those who transitioned before 16 were very likely to re-transition, and that consequently, we shouldn't encourage transitioning, let alone be giving hormones or blockers to these kids, until they've grown up a bit and are no longer confused by puberty.

Yet Mermaid got it closed down cos it was transphobic.

I've nothing against proper transers like the Hirjas in India. They "are officially recognized as third gender in the Indian subcontinent, being considered neither completely male nor female. Hijras have a recorded history in the Indian subcontinent since antiquity, as suggested by the Kama Sutra and many live in well-defined and organised all-hijra communities, led by a guru."

They don't shut down academic research. Because they're civilised Indians.

But the virtue signalling, misogynistic fückwits in this country should be put in their place until they stop interfering with research and trying to destroy women's elite sport by allowing anyone with a beard and bølløcks who's identifying as a woman that day to compete against real totty.

I don't wish to appear bigoted but they can fück right off until they learn to be civilised.
The treatment of JK Rowling - by the transers, the media, and virtue signallers of all sorts around the world - is particularly disgraceful imo. And I expect there are a great many less high profile examples.

You read their views of her and you would think she had supported them being euthanised. You read her views and you struggle to find anything objectionable.

Madness. I bet Ian Harvey wants her drawn and quartered.