Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I mean (and I don't wish to bang on about it) it's the tactics

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    He would be good enough to reinvent himself GG. I mean Harry Kane is being praised as the second coming at the moment for setting up for a few goals. But, yeah, it's hard to get excited at the moment. Young Saka may be our only hope ...
    The wee Jocky lad on the left is a pleasure to watch imo. Proper footballer, albeit a defender. And Dani is also quite pleasing, and would be even more pleasing if we had better movement up front, I think.

And whilst I enjoy a bit of creativity as much as the next man, it's also nice playing teams like Chelsea and Liverpool knowing we aren't going to lose 6-0 anymore. We are the Arsenal, after all.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    The wee Jocky lad on the left is a pleasure to watch imo. Proper footballer, albeit a defender. And Dani is also quite pleasing, and would be even more pleasing if we had better movement up front, I think.

And whilst I enjoy a bit of creativity as much as the next man, it's also nice playing teams like Chelsea and Liverpool knowing we aren't going to lose 6-0 anymore. We are the Arsenal, after all.
    Dani is a lovely footballer. But I agree it is nice to see a bit of solidity - it is whether Mikel can take it up a notch, which we are going to find out soon

Dani is a lovely footballer. But I agree it is nice to see a bit of solidity - it is whether Mikel can take it up a notch, which we are going to find out soon
    I'm not sure it was relevant, but last night I dreamt that I went to the top of the Empire State Building to watch The Arsenal; our players were mainly giraffes with horse's faces. One was Barney and another was Patrick Vieira. On the left wing was a monkey version of Moses. (My cat Moses, not jewish sea-parter Moses).

Anyway, the game was dull, dull, dull.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I'm not sure it was relevant, but last night I dreamt that I went to the top of the Empire State Building to watch The Arsenal; our players were mainly giraffes with horse's faces. One was Barney and another was Patrick Vieira. On the left wing was a monkey version of Moses. (My cat Moses, not jewish sea-parter Moses).

I had a dream the other day where I took a job as the CEO of the Sealed Knot and one of my first official duties was to go to some big country house and address the hordes who'd turned up for a battle. So I went there dressed as King Charles I for some reason, which divided the crowd to say the least. And then a group of women from my work turned up and they'd all grown Van Dyck beards. Then I woke up.

So I think you'll agree that that speaks for itself.

Has one of those miniature horses kicked you in the head recently, Charles?

Could have probably done with the Jewish Moses to part the defence hahahahhahah

Is Moses the ginger one - he would be scary as a monkey

Could have probably done with the Jewish Moses to part the defence hahahahhahah

Is Moses the ginger one - he would be scary as a monkey
    Yes, he’s a proper lump. 7kg of pikie cat.

As is "German diplomat".

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    A rude diplomat is surely an oxymoron?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."