Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: When do I give up on Pepe?

When do I give up on Pepe?

I am still hoping he will be good but doesn't look likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I am still hoping he will be good but doesn't look likely.
    He has done some rather good things in his less than one full year so giving up on him now would reduce you to Montyesque levels of c*ntishness.

Rest of this season and next. If he isn't clearly world class by then we drive him from the club like any decent supporter would.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    He has done some rather good things in his less than one full year so giving up on him now would reduce you to Montyesque levels of c*ntishness.

Rest of this season and next. If he isn't clearly world class by then we drive him from the club like any decent supporter would.
    I just hope get gets to play a lot of games.

Also when do I give up on Arteta? He's making some strange decisions lately.

He's never looked like a 30m player nevermind what we paid for him. Gervinho was light years ahead of him.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    He's never looked like a 30m player nevermind what we paid for him. Gervinho was light years ahead of him.
    I fail to see the point in being silly

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I just hope get gets to play a lot of games.

Also when do I give up on Arteta? He's making some strange decisions lately.
    You could argue prior to the Liverpool game that Gabriel had been our best defender and Saka our most creative attacking player in the first few games, yet neither played a minute against the champions. Baffling.

But we are the Arsenal, we don't give up on our managers Chelsea stylee.

He looked an absolute beast when we played him down the middle at Anfield last season...completely ran Robertson and Van Dyke into the ground.

He’s needs a run of games methinks. Seems like a confidence player too.

I’d play him up front vs Dundalk..Maybe beating up some farmers might do the trick.