Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Awimb has died of Covid, though it did have underlying health conditions.

Other things as well...the switch to the new board & signing in plus the exodus of Jorge and his commie chums.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    There are two issues, g.

1. No one’s tied to a desk any more.
    2. There’s no proper football to be interested in.

I predict that when normality returns, Awimb will rise like a Phoenix/salmon/Typhoon on full reheat.
    No one’s tied to a desk any more? Speak for yourself - I've been at my desk every working day bar 2 since March

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    No one’s tied to a desk any more? Speak for yourself - I've been at my desk every working day bar 2 since March
    Ja, but you have ze discipline la! We're all just hiding behind the sofa.

Ja, but you have ze discipline la! We're all just hiding behind the sofa.
    We have to wear masks in the corridors here at work now And the pubs shut at 10 last night - can't even watch the football. Thank god we kick off early tomorrow (though would have been more fun to be able to go to Vienna

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    We have to wear masks in the corridors here at work now And the pubs shut at 10 last night - can't even watch the football. Thank god we kick off early tomorrow (though would have been more fun to be able to go to Vienna
    We're playing tomorrow? Honestly, it's just not right. I can't take it seriously without a crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Other things as well...the switch to the new board & signing in plus the exodus of Jorge and his commie chums.
    Jorge has the perfect young player to droll over now.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/marx...spieler/371994

The name, mixed race, looks a bit gay. Cultural Marxist full house.

We're playing tomorrow? Honestly, it's just not right. I can't take it seriously without a crowd.
    Apparently there is a limited crowd for this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    Jorge has the perfect young player to droll over now.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/marx...spieler/371994

The name, mixed race, looks a bit gay. Cultural Marxist full house.
    That's... amazing. That's like being called Hitler Mussolini. Top marks for parenting there.

That's... amazing. That's like being called Hitler Mussolini. Top marks for parenting there.
    Foot: Left - I'm not sure they had to point that out

Just reading about the planned European Super League or whatever shít it's called. What with no crowds, kneeling/BLM bull**** and the general greed of clubs I think it's time to tap out, shame really as I love my footie. Oh well I'll always have snooker, darts and a spalsh of cricket
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'