Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I often seek the knowledge of the Awimb.

I often seek the knowledge of the Awimb.

When's this nonsense gonna end?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    We're living in the age of Kali Yuga, Pat. Means humanity's finished. Still, we have about 5bn years more energy in the Sun so a new, intelligent lifeform will easily evolve and can learn from our errors: not stopping global warming, letting bats and pangolins getting funky in wet markets, sacking Arsène.

Probably never...a sad end really.

Had it all but the best we could do was Twitter, Facebook and the LGBT community.

Hopefully in another 10,000 years the other guys will have a bit more sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Probably never...a sad end really.

Had it all but the best we could do was Twitter, Facebook and the LGBT community.

Hopefully in another 10,000 years the other guys will have a bit more sense.
    It should be over. We've almost reached the singularity where everybody hates everybody else on the planet, generally because of one point of view of theirs they don't agree with. We really are better off gone. Ish.

Quote Originally Posted by AFC East View Post
    It should be over. We've almost reached the singularity where everybody hates everybody else on the planet, generally because of one point of view of theirs they don't agree with. We really are better off gone. Ish.
    Totally agree. The world is burning while we're all descending into petty tribalism. Game over, imo.

We’re supposed to be driving flying cars and planning colonies on far off worlds.

But instead we can’t beat a simple virus and arguing with each about c rap like there being more than 2 genders.

Anyways...P A R T E Y time tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Too many peoples in the world innit.
    Mama nature is getting wildly pissed off.
    I propose quadrupiling Family Allowance for households with no family in a charlie chinaman stylee.