Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Pat Vegas's sources just told me they saw Partey filling up at Esso on Hornsey Road.

Pat Vegas's sources just told me they saw Partey filling up at Esso on Hornsey Road.

I often wondered why people would fill up so close to their desination or if he was leaving. Though my source may work in the Fire Station said he exited towards Holloway Road, (he may be going to the Tip aka Islington Household Reuse and Recycling Centre)

Unconfirmed that Hatem Trabelsi, David Trezuguet, Patrick Kluivert, Thomas Lemar, Obafemi Martins, Karim Benzema Franck Ribery, Philipe Mexes, Joe Cole, Sami Khedira, Gonzalo Higuain, and Rodrigo Palacio (not to be confused with Enrico Palacio) where also in the car. (It was a big car with Spanish Plates)

ITK

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I often wondered why people would fill up so close to their desination or if he was leaving. Though my source may work in the Fire Station said he exited towards Holloway Road, (he may be going to the Tip aka Islington Household Reuse and Recycling Centre)

Unconfirmed that Hatem Trabelsi, David Trezuguet, Patrick Kluivert, Thomas Lemar, Obafemi Martins, Karim Benzema Franck Ribery, Philipe Mexes, Joe Cole, Sami Khedira, Gonzalo Higuain, and Rodrigo Palacio (not to be confused with Enrico Palacio) where also in the car. (It was a big car with Spanish Plates)

ITK
    I remember that time Benzema was flying in to land at Stansted about five or six times.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I remember that time Benzema was flying in to land at Stansted about five or six times.
    Though Partey's Agent apparently has made a strange tweet of an egg timer

Quote Originally Posted by pat vegas View Post
    though partey's agent apparently has made a strange tweet of an egg timer
    it's back on!

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG2 View Post
    it's back on!
    my sources never let me down.
    Speaking of Sauces I bought a bottle of HP Sauce the other week, I am paying 2p a week for the next year and a half.

I’ll get the balloons, games and clown to do magic tricks ready

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    I’ll get the balloons, games and clown to do magic tricks ready
    Can't believe I forgot Soloman Kalou

Rumours Arsenal have 1/ paid the release clause and 2/ cancelled the loan deal for Torreira

They want Atletico to buy him.

Lol Edu has some big balls imo

Breakfast!

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Though Partey's Agent apparently has made a strange tweet of an egg timer
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."