Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: They’ve binned Gunnersaurus.

I'd say it's likely they're using covid as a cover story for stuff found on his hard drive.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    What has happened to my club?
    Good.

The embarassing cnut...

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You can't just discard people because their jobs don't exist any more. The man probably has a mortgage and schoool fees to pay. How would you feel walking in to Mrs f with, "Have a seat, there's something I need to tell you..."

I don't like it.
    To be honest, I've spent the last two weeks doing exactly that, so I've become rather numb to it.

By the looks of things he's well past retirement age anyway, so he's luckier than many.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    To be fair, Gonnersaurus is the best news to have come out of the pandemic.
    It worries me that my first thought when I saw the news was B will be happy at least

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    It worries me that my first thought when I saw the news was B will be happy at least
    The best thing about it is that employment laws mean we can't bring him back with a different wrongun inside him without getting done for constructive dismissal. He's gone for good!

The best thing about it is that employment laws mean we can't bring him back with a different wrongun inside him without getting done for constructive dismissal. He's gone for good!
    wd, The Law.

...and hopefully the club have let him keep the costume. I imagine it fúcking stinks inside there.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG2 View Post
    wd, The Law.

...and hopefully the club have let him keep the costume. I imagine it fúcking stinks inside there.
    I doubt it. He might go rogue and try to trade on the Gunnersaurus brand by doing children's parties and barmitzvahs.

They should ceremonially burn the costume in a funeral pyre in the centre circle before the next home game.

The thing I will always remember him for is joining in the regular minute's silences before games. He used to stand at the end of the line, next to Wenger, and bow his sad, scaly green head. It made the whole thing seem vaguely ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Yesterday Once More View Post
    The thing I will always remember him for is joining in the regular minute's silences before games. He used to stand at the end of the line, next to Wenger, and bow his sad, scaly green head. It made the whole thing seem vaguely ridiculous.
    He made the entire club seem vaguely ridiculous by virtue of being a seven-foot green dinosaur wearing a choker!

He made the entire club seem vaguely ridiculous by virtue of being a seven-foot green dinosaur wearing a choker!
    you can still get your fix here, b

https://www.arsenal.com/juniorgunner...y-gunnersaurus

for now.