Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: They’ve binned Gunnersaurus.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

They’ve binned Gunnersaurus.

What has happened to my club?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    What has happened to my club?
    To be fair, Gonnersaurus is the best news to have come out of the pandemic.

Great...now we have a green dinosaur claiming benefits :vex:

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Great...now we have a green dinosaur claiming benefits :vex:
    27 years that chancer's been stealing a living, t. 27 fúcking years!

I've always hated him. If we ever get crowds back, let's please either abandon the vulgar business of mascots altogether or at least have one whose appearance has something to do with the club and its history. I want a big cannon running around looking like a cock and bóllocks while hugging the kiddies.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    27 years that chancer's been stealing a living, t. 27 fúcking years!

I've always hated him. If we ever get crowds back, let's please either abandon the vulgar business of mascots altogether or at least have one whose appearance has something to do with the club and its history. I want a big cannon running around looking like a cock and bóllocks while hugging the kiddies.
    According to the reports, the fella in the costume is STILL Jerry Quy, who must have been in his 50s when he worked on the Travel Club away day nonce coaches in the 1990s, meaning he'll be well into his 70s by now!

The reports also say he missed his brother's wedding in favour of attending an arsenal game dressed as a dinosaur, which, without the full facts, doesn't sound like the behaviour of someone we should be feeling sorry for...

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    According to the reports, the fella in the costume is STILL Jerry Quy, who must have been in his 50s when he worked on the Travel Club away day nonce coaches in the 1990s, meaning he'll be well into his 70s by now!

The reports also say he missed his brother's wedding in favour of attending an arsenal game dressed as a dinosaur, which, without the full facts, doesn't sound like the behaviour of someone we should be feeling sorry for...
    I see that even a global pandemic and the deaths of literally billions hasn't opened your compassion gland.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post

It could have been anyone in there, m. Harold Shipman, Jimmy Savile, Fred West - anyone.

To be fair, Gonnersaurus is the best news to have come out of the pandemic.
    It worries me that my first thought when I saw the news was B will be happy at least

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    It worries me that my first thought when I saw the news was B will be happy at least
    The best thing about it is that employment laws mean we can't bring him back with a different wrongun inside him without getting done for constructive dismissal. He's gone for good!

The best thing about it is that employment laws mean we can't bring him back with a different wrongun inside him without getting done for constructive dismissal. He's gone for good!
    wd, The Law.

...and hopefully the club have let him keep the costume. I imagine it fúcking stinks inside there.