Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: So it's farewell to Kolasinac, Torreira and Guendouzi?

So it's farewell to Kolasinac, Torreira and Guendouzi?

Odd that Torreira didn't work out. For some reason we seemed to expect great things from the little man.

It's strange not seeing hundreds of posts demanding we spend some ****ing money. It's like no one really cares any more.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Odd that Torreira didn't work out. For some reason we seemed to expect great things from the little man.

It's strange not seeing hundreds of posts demanding we spend some ****ing money. It's like no one really cares any more.
    File Torreira along with Lucas Perez in the 'not given a fair chance' drawer, imo.

Gwendoozi? Sounds like he's a bit of a cnut. Decent player, mind.

Kolasinac. Meh!

Still, if they raise funds for decent midfielders, I'm all for it.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG2 View Post
    File Torreira along with Lucas Perez in the 'not given a fair chance' drawer, imo.

Gwendoozi? Sounds like he's a bit of a cnut. Decent player, mind.

Kolasinac. Meh!

Still, if they raise funds for decent midfielders, I'm all for it.
    In short, you'd like us to spend some ****ing money?

Phew! I thought the world had gone mad.

In short, you'd like us to spend some ****ing money?

Phew! I thought the world had gone mad.
    Well, of course, SPEND SOME FACKING MONEY.

We are The Arsenal, ain't we.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG2 View Post
    Well, of course, SPEND SOME FACKING MONEY.

We are The Arsenal, ain't we.
    My sources tell me that we have signed a player called Oo-er Missus. Personally I've never heard of him but I expect he's a cross between Vieira, Bergkamp and Henry, only better.

My sources tell me that we have signed a player called Oo-er Missus. Personally I've never heard of him but I expect he's a cross between Vieira, Bergkamp and Henry, only better.

Yep.

We've signed a West Country yokel by the sound of things.

Yes, midget centrocampisti never really prosper in England, do they.

Unless they're Alan Ball, I suppose. Or Dennis Wise. David Batty, Billy Bremner; you know, horrible little nasty ****s like that.

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Yes, midget centrocampisti never really prosper in England, do they.

Unless they're Alan Ball, I suppose. Or Dennis Wise. David Batty, Billy Bremner; you know, horrible little nasty ****s like that.
    I'm no expert on the mop lingo, RG, but weren't those midgets Santi and Cesc centrocampistis? They were all right.

Right. Both fine players.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    I'm no expert on the mop lingo, RG, but weren't those midgets Santi and Cesc centrocampistis? They were all right.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."