Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Obviously we won't go to Anfield and win, but

Obviously we won't go to Anfield and win, but

I don't think we're gonna get gubbed.

If we had a really high quality playmaker we'd be a pretty decent team. I wonder if Mikel will be patient enough to hang a round for a few years and try to build a side, or whether he'll be picked up next summer by Citeh/Barcelona/Manyoo.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

If we had a really high quality playmaker we'd be a pretty decent team. I wonder if Mikel will be patient enough to hang a round for a few years and try to build a side, or whether he'll be picked up next summer by Citeh/Barcelona/Manyoo.
    Former Arsenal captain, mate. Played under St Arsène. Knows the meaning of a legacy. That's how he got St Auba to stay.

I just wish the Septic would back him properly with the money required. When GG {Stroller, not me} offended St Totteringham, we went out and bought God and Platt. Yet the current muppet is just banking the dollars hoping to get a quaterback via the draft.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Former Arsenal captain, mate. Played under St Arsène. Knows the meaning of a legacy. That's how he got St Auba to stay.

I just wish the Septic would back him properly with the money required. When GG {Stroller, not me} offended St Totteringham, we went out and bought God and Platt. Yet the current muppet is just banking the dollars hoping to get a quaterback via the draft.
    Hmm, I’m not sure there’s much to bank right now. We must be bleeding money.

well...we said that in May 1989.

60 matches unbeaten in the league at home, the Dippers. Time to end that run, imo.

Hmm, I’m not sure there’s much to bank right now. We must be bleeding money.
    He's worth $6bn, C. He could just cheat like all the other teams and get his wife's company to pay £100m to stick "Munch Walmart Hot Dogs" just below the Visit Rwanda bit.

Pissing all his money away In the direction of those BLM clowns, so I gather.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    He's worth $6bn, C. He could just cheat like all the other teams and get his wife's company to pay £100m to stick "Munch Walmart Hot Dogs" just below the Visit Rwanda bit.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."