Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Villa here...

Unhappy Villa here...

Martinez starts in goal...his best position

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Martinez starts in goal...his best position
    And saves a pelanty

Decent penalty too...

Happy for the lad but he should be our no1.

Hopefully Matt Macey gets a chance now vs Leicester...can’t have that Icelandic fart...he needs to get in line.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG2 View Post
    And saves a pelanty
    To think. We had a decade or more of Manuel and Cech. And we've let Sir Ches and and now Emi {future Argie no.1} go.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    To think. We had a decade or more of Manuel and Cech. And we've let Sir Ches and and now Emi {future Argie no.1} go.
    That would be Petr Cech who won the Golden Gloves in his first season for most clean sheets and is one of the greatest goalkeepers of all time. Meanwhile, you are wetting your pants over a 28-year-old with 16 Premier League appearances to his name. Jesus ****ing wept.

As for being a future Argentina No 1 - wow. A country with a history of really good keepers. Which is why last year they named a squad in which not one of the three goalies were first choice for their clubs. Impressive

ffs get a grip *

*sorry I have had a bad morning

Martinez didn't save any of the pens in the Community shield.

I love the lad but everyone needs to calm the **** down.

Leno though perhaps needs not to try to break his neck/back like he did the other day.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Martinez didn't save any of the pens in the Community shield.

I love the lad but everyone needs to calm the **** down.

Leno though perhaps needs not to try to break his neck/back like he did the other day.
    Yes that was quite worrying - fortunately I was drunk by the time he did that so it felt painless

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    That would be Petr Cech who won the Golden Gloves in his first season for most clean sheets and is one of the greatest goalkeepers of all time. Meanwhile, you are wetting your pants over a 28-year-old with 16 Premier League appearances to his name. Jesus ****ing wept.

As for being a future Argentina No 1 - wow. A country with a history of really good keepers. Which is why last year they named a squad in which not one of the three goalies were first choice for their clubs. Impressive

ffs get a grip *

*sorry I have had a bad morning
    That would be the Cech who came from Chelsea and then gave away a goal being a tw*t on his debut meaning we lost. Hated him ever since.

And I'd loved Sir Ches since was a teenager on loan somewhere like Orient.

And after 16 games, I'd say it's looking rather clear that Emi, like Sir Ches before him, wouldn't look out of place in the CL knock out rounds.

Though tbf Falwty Manuel looked like Gordon Banks when we only lost 1-0 at OT in the CL semi. So you're right. What do I know?

Cech's still a Chav reject cünt, though. It's not like buying Stroller in the '60s. Abrahamovic only sells us shîtters.

{Oh, and wouldn't Cech have had something like Kos-Per-Hector-Nacho in front of him? Emi had to deal with Luiz, Mustafi, Holding, etc. Switch the defences around and ask yourself who you'd fancy for the golden gloves.

And if we hadn't bought Cech, but had bought a top DM or Striker, we could well have won the league. That cünt Abrahamovic sold us him on purpose.}

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    That would be the Cech who came from Chelsea and then gave away a goal being a tw*t on his debut meaning we lost. Hated him ever since.

And after 16 games, I'd say it's looking rather clear that Emi, like Sir Ches before him, wouldn't look out of place in the CL knock out rounds.

Though tbf Falwty Manuel looked like Gordon Banks when we only lost 1-0 at OT in the CL semi. So you're right. What do I know?

Cech's still a Chav reject cünt, though. It's not like buying Stroller in the '60s. Abrahamovic only sells us shîtters.

{Oh, and wouldn't Cech have had something like Kos-Per-Hector-Nacho in front of him? Emi had to deal with Luiz, Mustafi, Holding, etc. Switch the defences around and ask yourself who you'd fancy for the golden gloves.

And if we hadn't bought Cech, but had bought a top DM or Striker, we could well have won the league. That cünt Abrahamovic sold us him on purpose.}
    After a bad first game Cech literally won the award for the best goalkeeper in the division - what more could he do?

And after 16 games, I'd say it's looking rather clear that Emi, like Sir Ches before him, wouldn't look out of place in the CL knock out rounds. This genuinely made me laugh - you did see who bought Emi didn't you (and I don't want to knock him because he did very well). It was Aston Villa not ****ing Juve or Barca or Real or PSG. The other club that wanted him was Brighton

Our current keeper is the same age has made 299 top flight appearances and has seven caps for Germany who currently have two of the best keepers in the world. Just a little perspective

And Szczesny was at Brentford - they loved him there. I do miss him, g