Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Any admins about? Poor IUFG canít post.

  1. #1

    Any admins about? Poor IUFG canít post.

    Heís getting this message:

    IUFG, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

    Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

    Sort it out ffs!

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    He’s getting this message:

    IUFG, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

    Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

    Sort it out ffs!
    Mike Riley Mike Riley Mike Riley

    Mike f*cking Riley


  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Heís getting this message:

    IUFG, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

    Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

    Sort it out ffs!
    For the best imo
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

    'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

    'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Heís getting this message:

    IUFG, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

    Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

    Sort it out ffs!
    he needs to add his favourite Arsenal player. I **** you not, it happened to me. Put in Henry and jobs a good'un
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

    'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

    'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    He’s getting this message:

    IUFG, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

    Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

    Sort it out ffs!
    I had that yesterday, C.

    You have to go to your settings bit, put in your password, and email and then, if you want and I advise, change your email, write it again below, then click save or whatever.

    I was gonna text you till I sussed it.

    Ganpati bless.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Mike Riley Mike Riley Mike Riley

    Mike f*cking Riley



    Fķcking place. What the fķck is going on with my account?

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by IUFG2 View Post
    Fķcking place. What the fķck is going on with my account?
    been deleted by the looks of things... http://www.awimb.com/memberlist.php?...username&ltr=I


    I can log in with it but do fķck all with it>>>

    Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid.

    If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.
    AWIMB - We are the modds
    Last edited by IUFG2; 09-16-2020 at 12:30 PM.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by IUFG2 View Post
    been deleted by the looks of things... http://www.awimb.com/memberlist.php?...t=username<r=I


    I can log in with it but do fķck all with it>>>

    Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid.

    If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.
    AWIMB - We are the modds
    Who are you?

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Who are you?
    Don't ask me.

    I've no idea, la

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    he needs to add his favourite Arsenal player. I **** you not, it happened to me. Put in Henry and jobs a good'un
    I got that and put Teddy Sheringham in at first. Then I realised there was probably nobody that would ever see my joke so I deleted that and put Henry.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •