Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Not sure about this blue kit

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    PS, it says I have to register for a VPN. Is this right?

Nope...just an advert

https://www.jokerlivestream.net/

Use this link going forward...it’s the home page

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Nope...just an advert

https://www.jokerlivestream.net/

Use this link going forward...it’s the home page
    Cheers, Tone.

Ganpati bless.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Totally agree. We should play in yellow and blue.
    Willian seemed to like it

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Willian seemed to like it
    Bah humbug. Last time we got a highly rated winger from a rival who made 3 goals on debut, it all went tīts up. Though tbf, he looks better than Gallas, Cech or Luiz.

Maybe he could be the new Stroller. {Have we had any other Chav signings that were pwoppaly successful, my encyclopedic friend? Like going back to the '30s or whatnot.}

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Bah humbug. Last time we got a highly rated winger from a rival who made 3 goals on debut, it all went tīts up. Though tbf, he looks better than Gallas, Cech or Luiz.

Maybe he could be the new Stroller. {Have we had any other Chav signings that were pwoppaly successful, my encyclopedic friend? Like going back to the '30s or whatnot.}
    Not really - Yossi maybe but he was only a loan, Diarra Before George there was only really Tommy Lawton but he didn't come directly from Chelsea

Not really - Yossi maybe but he was only a loan, Diarra Before George there was only really Tommy Lawton but he didn't come directly from Chelsea
    Cheers.

I'd never heard of Tommy Lawton. So Stroller is the only player in our entire history, signed direct from the Chavs, who wasn't somewhere between meh and unmitigated megafück, then?

The odds of history I stacked against Willian.

Btw, re: Mhikky. Have we signed anyone from ManUtd that went well for us? They got RVP and Stapleton, we got Mhikky, Sylvestre, who else?

Cheers.

I'd never heard of Tommy Lawton. So Stroller is the only player in our entire history, signed direct from the Chavs, who wasn't somewhere between meh and unmitigated megafück, then?

The odds of history I stacked against Willian.

Btw, re: Mhikky. Have we signed anyone from ManUtd that went well for us? They got RVP and Stapleton, we got Mhikky, Sylvestre, who else?
    Can't believe you forgot Danny. There were also Jimmy Rimmer and Brian Kidd in the 70s. Technically Jim Leighton as well but he never played a game.

Viv Anderson was another one who went the other way - that hurt a lot at the time

Can't believe you forgot Danny. There were also Jimmy Rimmer and Brian Kidd in the 70s. Technically Jim Leighton as well but he never played a game.

Viv Anderson was another one who went the other way - that hurt a lot at the time
    Cheers. I knew there was another recent one. Sorry, Danny. I remember Leighton. Was that backup to Spunky?

If Viv left in '87, and Dixon signed in '88, who was our right back in between?

The Bruce Rioch {or hopefully Unai Emery} if you will?

Cheers. I knew there was another recent one. Sorry, Danny. I remember Leighton. Was that backup to Spunky?

If Viv left in '87, and Dixon signed in '88, who was our right back in between?

The Bruce Rioch {or hopefully Unai Emery} if you will?
    Early part of the season it was Mickey Thomas mostly, though Winterburn played there as well (yes that famously non-right-footed player, he actually started the Littlewoods Cup final there). Dixon was signed in January/February, but was cup-tied. Played a few league games