Racist ****
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Looks like the laundry lady washed it with her red panties
    Totally agree. We should play in yellow and blue.

TC, do you have a page to go to to get the Arsenal streams each game. MyP2P was playing up for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Totally agree. We should play in yellow and blue.
    Willian seemed to like it

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Willian seemed to like it
    Bah humbug. Last time we got a highly rated winger from a rival who made 3 goals on debut, it all went tīts up. Though tbf, he looks better than Gallas, Cech or Luiz.

Maybe he could be the new Stroller. {Have we had any other Chav signings that were pwoppaly successful, my encyclopedic friend? Like going back to the '30s or whatnot.}

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Bah humbug. Last time we got a highly rated winger from a rival who made 3 goals on debut, it all went tīts up. Though tbf, he looks better than Gallas, Cech or Luiz.

Maybe he could be the new Stroller. {Have we had any other Chav signings that were pwoppaly successful, my encyclopedic friend? Like going back to the '30s or whatnot.}
    Not really - Yossi maybe but he was only a loan, Diarra Before George there was only really Tommy Lawton but he didn't come directly from Chelsea

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Not really - Yossi maybe but he was only a loan, Diarra Before George there was only really Tommy Lawton but he didn't come directly from Chelsea
    Cheers.

I'd never heard of Tommy Lawton. So Stroller is the only player in our entire history, signed direct from the Chavs, who wasn't somewhere between meh and unmitigated megafück, then?

The odds of history I stacked against Willian.

Btw, re: Mhikky. Have we signed anyone from ManUtd that went well for us? They got RVP and Stapleton, we got Mhikky, Sylvestre, who else?