Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Don't laugh, but I'm going to have a cheeky bet on us to win the league.

  1. #1

    Don't laugh, but I'm going to have a cheeky bet on us to win the league.



    40/1. Apparently this means that if I bet £100 I will get £4,000 back!

    This seems to me an exceptionally wise investment. I'd go so far as to describe it as *****FREE MONEY*********

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post


    40/1. Apparently this means that if I bet £100 I will get £4,000 back!

    This seems to me an exceptionally wise investment. I'd go so far as to describe it as *****FREE MONEY*********
    It's an old classic but: If you bet £100 you will lose £100

    Do £50 e/w, at least you might still have a slight bit of hope going in to the new year imo
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

    'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

    'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    It's an old classic but: If you bet £100 you will lose £100

    Do £50 e/w, at least you might still have a slight bit of hope going in to the new year imo
    I have confidence, b. Our Leg-haired saviour is going to, erm, save us.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I have confidence, b. Our Leg-haired saviour is going to, erm, save us.
    We're still a bit rubbish - we'll finish second by one point

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I have confidence, b. Our Leg-haired saviour is going to, erm, save us.
    Leg-haired?


  6. #6
    Top at Christmas 33/1

    Before the inevitable mid season collapse.

    One bet I’m interested in is the team to concede the least amount of goals. Unfortunately no markets for this but I fancy a well drilled Arteta defence to be very miserly this year.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post


    40/1. Apparently this means that if I bet £100 I will get £4,000 back!

    This seems to me an exceptionally wise investment. I'd go so far as to describe it as *****FREE MONEY*********
    We beat Liverpool, City, Chelsea and then Liverpool again. That makes us clear favourites imo. Also, Lampard will get the boot from Chelsea by Christmas. What a season it’s going to be.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    We beat Liverpool, City, Chelsea and then Liverpool again. That makes us clear favourites imo. Also, Lampard will get the boot from Chelsea by Christmas. What a season itís going to be.
    Solskjaer will go before Frank I reckon

  9. #9
    Is that our new manager?


    Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Leg-haired?

    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

    "But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Solskjaer will go before Frank I reckon
    Mourinho first surely - Lampard will see the season out. Would be surprised in Solsljaer goes. Has any team won a penalty every game of the season before?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •