Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Don't laugh, but I'm going to have a cheeky bet on us to win the league.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Mourinho first surely - Lampard will see the season out. Would be surprised in Solsljaer goes. Has any team won a penalty every game of the season before?
    I cannot tell you how much I want Lampard's managerial career to crash and burn. Horrible, conceited, graceless prick that he is.

Mourinho first surely
    it is in the script for the Amazon show...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I cannot tell you how much I want Lampard's managerial career to crash and burn. Horrible, conceited, graceless prick that he is.
    Not a fan then. I want them to do ok but not brilliantly this season - given the spend it would be fascinating to see what Abramovich would do. Could he really turn on a fan's favourite (yes, yes he could)

... it would be fascinating to see what Abramovich would do.
    is he still persona non grata in the UK?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    is he still persona non grata in the UK?
    He is... It would appear his cash isn’t

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    He is... It would appear his cash isn’t
    He has an Israeli passport now so is allowed in - don't think he cares to travel. This does have the makings of a last splurge to show off. Then he can go back to buying yachts

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Indeed. Let’s hope for a Nevileesque managerial career for Fat Frank.