Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This C-19 malarkey

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    what's going on, eh?

Now, I don't doubt excess mortality in March/April but now we have a 'spike' in cases yet a reduction in deaths.

Talk of the PCR tests either only checking for coronavirus (cold, 'flu included) or indeed just checking for human RNA/DNA... #tinfoilhat

http://www.england.nhs.uk/statistics...ital-activity/

56 people in England in mechanically ventilated beds. 599 covid hospital cases in total. All a bit of a storm in a teacup now, isn't it?

London is a relative ghost-town, which is nice, tbh.

Time to get back to normal isn't it? Wear a mask, if you wish, and crack on.

Shirley?
    Yes, tell the vulnerable people with underlying health conditions to continue to isolate and social distance until a vaccine or treatment has been developed and the rest of us should return to normal life as the odds that any of us die from it are incredibly small. The damage being done to our economy, our society and to our children is incalculable - to continue with this is insane and only happening because of scientists who lack the humility to admit they’re guessing and politicians who lack the brains and the balls to call them on it.

My current list of people who need to be horse whipped within an inch of their lives because of Covid:

Boris Johnson
    Chris Witty (multiple times)
    Patrick Valance

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Yes, tell the vulnerable people with underlying health conditions to continue to isolate and social distance until a vaccine or treatment has been developed and the rest of us should return to normal life as the odds that any of us die from it are incredibly small. The damage being done to our economy, our society and to our children is incalculable - to continue with this is insane and only happening because of scientists who lack the humility to admit they’re guessing and politicians who lack the brains and the balls to call them on it.

My current list of people who need to be horse whipped within an inch of their lives because of Covid:

Boris Johnson
    Chris Witty (multiple times)
    Patrick Valance
    Effectlively cancelling all travel from another country because 0.02% of its population tested positive? smfh
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Effectlively cancelling all travel from another country because 0.02% of its population tested positive? smfh
    I am beginning to regret I picked to work in the travel business.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I am beginning to regret I picked to work in the travel business.
    Beginning? You've been moaning about it for years. And Fash used to moan about it before you!