Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I know he's supposed to be an Arsenal fan, but this is possibly the most Spursy thing

I know he's supposed to be an Arsenal fan, but this is possibly the most Spursy thing

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Was Charles James Fox an option?

Actually quite Twitter Arsenal like - win a poll based on having more active fans/supporters. Still embarrassing

It could be worse....

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    It could be worse....

Who let Slow Joe out of his basement?

He wouldn't even make the inauguration, and President Harris would be 'Novichocked' by new VP Killary quite soon after. And if the Ds lose they'll just swing into colour revolution mode. They've already said that they won't accept defeat and expect the Pentagon to storm the White House for them.

Good luck with this project, imo. His crew have already started burning each other alive and they haven't even had the debates yet

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Who let Slow Joe out of his basement?

He wouldn't even make the inauguration, and President Harris would be 'Novichocked' by new VP Killary quite soon after. And if the Ds lose they'll just swing into colour revolution mode. They've already said that they won't accept defeat and expect the Pentagon to storm the White House for them.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

I believe the plan is to win it Sideshow Bob style with the postal votes.

Apparently someone received a postal vote for their dog

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    I believe the plan is to win it Sideshow Bob style with the postal votes.

Apparently someone received a postal vote for their dog
    Given that there's already civil unrest and that both sides seem to be gearing up to reject the legitimacy of the outcome, the winter promises to be really quite eventful in the States.

And by 'eventful', I mean 'the potential for complete breakdown of democratic legitimacy and de facto coups'.

Given that there's already civil unrest and that both sides seem to be gearing up to reject the legitimacy of the outcome, the winter promises to be really quite eventful in the States.

And by 'eventful', I mean 'the potential for complete breakdown of democratic legitimacy and de facto coups'.
    Probably stop their **** sports from being played which can only be a good thing

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Probably stop their **** sports from being played which can only be a good thing
    Absolutely. Particularly basketball, which is by some distance the most inexplicably popular sport on earth.