Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: So is it true that Raul paid £5m over the asking price for Leno and £5m over the buy

So is it true that Raul paid £5m over the asking price for Leno and £5m over the buy

out clause for Torreira?

If so, is this legal? 55 gooners sacked in the worst job market in history all so some slimy dago can give 10 mil to his slimy Persian mate.

You know how much I hate Trump but if he nukes Iran and Spain, I'll support him.

No wonder Barca are 800m euro in debt because of player transfers and salaries.

We never got the balance right...either misers scraping the barrel for the very very lowest deal or paying way too much (for the record I think Pepe will make 80m look like cheap...he’s got ‘it’ if you know what I mean.

At least we parted ways with Raul before it got too out of hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    out clause for Torreira?

If so, is this legal? 55 gooners sacked in the worst job market in history all so some slimy dago can give 10 mil to his slimy Persian mate.

You know how much I hate Trump but if he nukes Iran and Spain, I'll support him.
    Given how neither of the players are represented by Joorabchian, not sure how he would have benefited

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Given how neither of the players are represented by Joorabchian, not sure how he would have benefited
    The dago still gave millions to his slimy Persian mate. Not those millions, per se, but still our millions.

I just wanna know if what Arseblog is saying is true. That we could have had both players of £Xm and after Raul got involved, we somehow paid 5 mil more for each.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    The dago still gave millions to his slimy Persian mate. Not those millions, per se, but still our millions.

I just wanna know if what Arseblog is saying is true. That we could have had both players of £Xm and after Raul got involved, we somehow paid 5 mil more for each.

Not my money

Not my money
    But if this is why we're watching donkeys then I'm miffed. 10m extra and we might have got someone better than Luiz. Then we would have come higher in the table.

But if this is why we're watching donkeys then I'm miffed. 10m extra and we might have got someone better than Luiz. Then we would have come higher in the table.
    Might have come 5th Might not have won the FA Cup

It's also complete *******s by the way

Might have come 5th Might not have won the FA Cup

It's also complete *******s by the way
    I know the goodness of your immortal soul is trying to justify forgiving Luiz on the grounds that we won the FA Cup. But so did Holding. And he's done it twice without:

1. Being a Chav
    2. Having girly hair
    3. Breaking the record for the most pens given away in an EPL season.

God loves you for your forgiveness, LA. But I still hate Luiz.