Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Signed another Chelsea reject.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Oh, do eff off with your logic, LA. Life's all about magic and karma. And Chelsea are black and bad respectively.

Gallas, Cech, Luiz - cünts to a man. I'm sure Willian will be the same.
    I really like Luiz - was excellent in final and semi and both Martinelli and Saka mentioned his influence when they signed new contracts. Cech was still a good keeper and seemed like a very nice man. Gallas can **** right off though - I'm with you on that, gg. Have to say the William signing leaves me cold

Maitland too...

I’m guessing Arteta will stick with a back 3 but looking to utilise a 4231 now and again for different scenarios and to make us less predictable vs certain sides who might be better equipped to face a back 3 ...certainly seems to be quite the shroooodie.

By the way...read so many reports and none mentions that meat head Kolasinac leaving....vex

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    ..Gallas can **** right off though ..
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Sad redgunamo I always thought that considering the massive fúck up of losing Cole, getting Gallas as part of the deal was far from the worst compensation ever...
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Sorry red - but you know...

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I really like Luiz - was excellent in final and semi and both Martinelli and Saka mentioned his influence when they signed new contracts. Cech was still a good keeper and seemed like a very nice man. Gallas can **** right off though - I'm with you on that, gg. Have to say the William signing leaves me cold
    I knew you'd mention Luiz's cup final performance. But Holding did ok. And unlike Luiz, he didn't set a new record for 5 sendings off in a PL season.

Cech was worse than my fave, Sir Chez. He deliberately gave away a goal so we lost our first game of the season. And had he not signed, AW would have had to buy a decent outfield player which might have won us the league.

But Gallas was just pure evil. Where does Williaint play? Will we just be spunking a fortune to block Saka, Gabby {and Reiss's} progress?

Would have rather had Coutinho for a season.