Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Massive explosion in Beirut. Probably nothing.

Massive explosion in Beirut. Probably nothing.

Some people are just unlucky. I mean, you spend decades building elaborate networks of underground tunnels, you know, for your normal everyday smuggling needs, and then Boof! They just explode out of thin air.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Some people are just unlucky. I mean, you spend decades building elaborate networks of underground tunnels, you know, for your normal everyday smuggling needs, and then Boof! They just explode out of thin air.
    Probably just a build up of natural gas in the tunnels. Plus a lack of fire safety training. Nothing to see here

Right. Just kids mucking about.

Yes.

And any Seawolf, nuclear-powered, humongous mother-****er, high-speed, world-class, BGM Tomahawk-spitting attack submarines nearby would be completely coincidental

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    Probably just a build up of natural gas in the tunnels. Plus a lack of fire safety training. Nothing to see here
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Unfortunatley this sort of event has lost it's shock factor.

The video was impressive but the death toll doesn't have the shock factor anymore as usually more people 'die' of the covids these days on a daily basis.

If anything if there wasn't the dramatic video I doubt anyone would give 2 ****s currently.

Some quality cinematography here lol

Yes, I think that's the idea, that's how we roll nowadays. Avoid too much collateral damage and loss of life. Just destroy what needs destroying and kill who needs killing.

We have the technology.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Unfortunatley this sort of event has lost it's shock factor.

The video was impressive but the death toll doesn't have the shock factor anymore as usually more people 'die' of the covids these days on a daily basis.

If anything if there wasn't the dramatic video I doubt anyone would give 2 ****s currently.

Decent bird. She was lucky.

https://twitter.com/VincentCrypt46/s...258779656?s=09

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post

Some quality cinematography here lol