Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Today’s News

Today’s News

2 plus 2 equal 5 and if you disagree you’re a transphobic racist (check twitter)
    Man beaten up on plan for not wearing a mask
    Democrats run war games where the end solution is for the west coast to breakaway from the union
    Willian to sign for 3 years with the possibility of a 4th

F u c k Me

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    2 plus 2 equal 5 and if you disagree you’re a transphobic racist (check twitter)
    Democrats run war games where the end solution is for the west coast to breakaway from the union

F u c k Me
    Conflicted on Willian tbh. A 32 year old, nearly (he's 31 until he's 32, I know that is how it works), but even a three year contract seems bonkers.

Still, he's a fúcking good footballer.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Conflicted on Willian tbh. A 32 year old, nearly (he's 31 until he's 32, I know that is how it works), but even a three year contract seems bonkers.

Still, he's a fúcking good footballer.
    If we need a winger why don’t we just get Theo back? And while we’re at it, Jack would probably like to come home. And Aaron of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    If we need a winger why don’t we just get Theo back? And while we’re at it, Jack would probably like to come home. And Aaron of course.
    Mark Flatts could probably do a job

Just play saka there surely ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Can't believe you left Cesc out.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post

F u c k Me
    and a top bit of BBC casual racism with this here video in this article - a pasty-faced ginger. Could they have picked anyone more Scotch?

www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-53636296
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”