Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: You know what was nice?

You know what was nice?

We played extremely well.

One begins to believe that our stunningly handsome Lego-haired Catalan knows this ****.

Doubles incoming!

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

One begins to believe that our stunningly handsome Lego-haired Catalan knows this ****.

Doubles incoming!
    It was - as I believe, the saying goes, never in doubt. We always win cup finals when Americans score first

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

Doubles incoming!
    I know we struggled with the old senile chap we had for many years on whether he was French, Austrian or something else. But I'm pretty sure lego head is Basque.

Quote Originally Posted by Maravilloso Marvo View Post
    I know we struggled with the old senile chap we had for many years on whether he was French, Austrian or something else. But I'm pretty sure lego head is Basque.
    gpwm MM - sends kits from all his clubs back to the kids club in San Sebastian where he first played. Nice guy

Quote Originally Posted by Maravilloso Marvo View Post
    Surely these Iberians share one vessel of micturation?

I enjoyed our “gamesmanship”. We lost countless games trying to play fair whilst our opponents conned the ref. It was nice to see us engage in some ****housery and actually convince the ref to give us some decisions. Also, **** Chelsea.

About time we had a game where a few decisions and injuries went our way.

Will be interesting to see how far we can go once Arteta gets a couple transfer windows under his belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    About time we had a game where a few decisions and injuries went our way.

Will be interesting to see how far we can go once Arteta gets a couple transfer windows under his belt.
    Willian 4 yr deal

Loooooooooooool