Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cup final tomorrow boys.

Cup final tomorrow boys.

It’s just not the same, is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Nope. No it isn't
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

It had entirely slipped my mind and I'm afraid I shan't be watching. I have to go to the dump and then I need to cook dinner. Balls to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It had entirely slipped my mind and I'm afraid I shan't be watching. I have to go to the dump and then I need to cook dinner. Balls to it.
    Likely to be more of a crowd watching you cook dinner
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

I trust you'll still belt out Abide With Me along with the rest of us, as you whirl around the kitchen in your pinny? I mean, there's still standards, isn't there. Traditions and a' that

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    I trust you'll still belt out Abide With Me along with the rest of us, as you whirl around the kitchen in your pinny? I mean, there's still standards, isn't there. Traditions and a' that
    Traditions? It's an FA Cup Final taking place in an empty Wembley in August. I think the tradition boat sailed some time ago.

Oh, if The Cup can survive Wales, it can certainly survive China, imo.

Traditions? It's an FA Cup Final taking place in an empty Wembley in August. I think the tradition boat sailed some time ago.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Here is wisdom.

Nope...not even on the telly over here i believe
    6 final wins in a row going back to when Mikey Owen gubbed us ...impressive stuff
    I fear Giroud will be the one to nail us tomorrow ....i cant believe we are reliant on David Luiz to keep them out

Well said, sir.

Though it went to Wales in 1927. I'd rather lose to a Taffy than the Chavs in the Shed.