Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Apparently the transfer window has already opened

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    We're also going to fanny about over signing Partey and then a PL rival will come in and pay the asking price for him
    Psst... Not sure we can consider Liverpool, City, United, Chelsea, Spurs, Leicester as 'rivals' per se.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Psst... Not sure we can consider Liverpool, City, United, Chelsea, Spurs, Leicester as 'rivals' per se.

Oh do **** off

I'll drink to that, t

unlike the arabs, of course
    You know the wrong arabs

Quote Originally Posted by AFC East View Post
    You know the wrong arabs
    Oh, I've seen plenty of Emirati drinking in hotel bars.

Johnny Walker appears to be their weapon of choice, generally. WTF is wrong with them?

I also hear that the Saudis want to start to cash in on tourism. Who the **** is going to go there if you can't have a beer?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Oh, I've seen plenty of Emirati drinking in hotel bars.

Johnny Walker appears to be their weapon of choice, generally. WTF is wrong with them?

I also hear that the Saudis want to start to cash in on tourism. Who the **** is going to go there if you can't have a beer?
    Same with Indians. They all think Johnny Walker black label is the best whiskey you can get.

One time, I took a bottle of decent single malt out for my mate in the mountains. But they still insisted on mixing it with coke, so I went back to Johnny Walker the next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Same with Indians. They all think Johnny Walker black label is the best whiskey you can get.

One time, I took a bottle of decent single malt out for my mate in the mountains. But they still insisted on mixing it with coke, so I went back to Johnny Walker the next time.
    My daughter married a first generation American born Indian, family emigrated from Karala. Anyway they almost broke me on how much Hennessy they drank. All of them. I observed the the "leader", Uncle Someone, preferred it which meant that they all followed. Wowsas.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post

Please show you workings you daft cock
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar