Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Unai back in the saddle i see

Unai back in the saddle i see

at least he can speaky the language again
    Don't tell me I'm still on this feckin island!

Quote Originally Posted by bbrian View Post
    at least he can speaky the language again
    Good luck to him. A thoroughly decent man, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Good luck to him. A thoroughly decent man, imo.
    You got more front than Debenhams you horse noncer. You practically single-handedly led the mob demanding his dismissal because he didn't have a degree in Economics and spoke with a comical Spanish accent though you were, perversely, fine with a comical French accent.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    You got more front than Debenhams you horse noncer. You practically single-handedly led the mob demanding his dismissal because he didn't have a degree in Economics and spoke with a comical Spanish accent though you were, perversely, fine with a comical French accent.
    How are you, h? How have the events of the past 3 months affected you? Do you still have a job and so forth? Did you enjoy lockdown? How do you feel about once more surfacing into the world?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    As a Francophone econ graduate, I fully support C on this.

How are you, h? How have the events of the past 3 months affected you? Do you still have a job and so forth? Did you enjoy lockdown? How do you feel about once more surfacing into the world?
    Like a jobby that won't flush...

Still, he has a point, sc. You were at the front of the torch-carrying mob with your pitchfork...

“Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Like a jobby that won't flush...

Still, he has a point, sc. You were at the front of the torch-carrying mob with your pitchfork...

I gave him plenty of time, i. It was only near the end that I decided he would serve both us, and himself, best by moving on.

Never wished any hard on the man. He always seemed a decent sort to me. (Although his inability to begin to graso the most rudimentary apsects of the language in over a year did start to grate.)

I'm West End bound to eat tonight, i. Can'tr contain my excitement!

I'm West End bound to eat tonight, i. Can'tr contain my excitement!
    Curry or kebab?

Anything else on a Friday night is limp-wristed, at best
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Curry or kebab?

Anything else on a Friday night is limp-wristed, at best
    My favourite https://www.thewolseley.com/

Apparently I can't just rock up in a pub en route demanding ale? I have to 'reserve a table'? Balls to that.

My favourite https://www.thewolseley.com/

Apparently I can't just rock up in a pub en route demanding ale? I have to 'reserve a table'? Balls to that.
    Meh!

http://www.thewolseley.com//app/uplo...nes-Web-19.pdf

Bottle of Gigondas and a straw, please mate