Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The boy Tierney

The boy Tierney

is some player

If we had him at left wing back today we might have scored a few more.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    is some player

If we had him at left wing back today we might have scored a few more.
    Yeah, but because MA doesn't trust Rob Holding {the one thing I think he's got wrong} we'd have had Kola at the back and would have lost. AMN had a good game. Much better to have KT at the back keeping us safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Yeah, but because MA doesn't trust Rob Holding {the one thing I think he's got wrong} we'd have had Kola at the back and would have lost. AMN had a good game. Much better to have KT at the back keeping us safe.
    AML had a good game but he’s clearly uncomfortable going forward in that position, wasted several really good opportunities.

Next year we’ll have Saliba, Mari and Luiz in the back three and Tierney playing in his best position.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    AML had a good game but he’s clearly uncomfortable going forward in that position, wasted several really good opportunities.

Next year we’ll have Saliba, Mari and Luiz in the back three and Tierney playing in his best position.
    AMN's gonna come good. He's just been moved to the left. On the right, when he was playing RB, he learnt how to beat the man and get the ball in when he'd never played FB before. He's a very useful squad player who could end up finding a role full time.

He's a right-footed DM who's almost never played on the left who's just won us a cup semi-final against City. And he's only 22 or whatever.

Did you see Luiz giving him a taking too after the game...wonder what all that was about.

I am an expert lip reader as you know T. He was saying "No Ains, the deal was if we

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Did you see Luiz giving him a taking too after the game...wonder what all that was about.
    keep a clean sheet, you suck my dick! Is it cos I'm white?".

AMN got mahrez subbed off. Clearly asked to just mark him out of the game which he did brilliantly. MAnd of the match for me Clive

Quote Originally Posted by taxman10 View Post
    AMN got mahrez subbed off. Clearly asked to just mark him out of the game which he did brilliantly. MAnd of the match for me Clive
    Other than the bit where Mahrez skipped past him and drew a brilliant save from Martinez?

AMN played well, they all did. Not sure I would make him MOTM ahead of Boomerang, Tierney or Luiz though.

Apparently AMN and a few others were a little emotional after the game...like close to tears emotional.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Apparently AMN and a few others were a little emotional after the game...like close to tears emotional.
    They were probably crying with fatigue. They did some running, those boys.