'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    Apologies for the 0-0 in advance
    A clean sheet? With Mustafi? Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Well there's half a clean sheet

Well there's half a clean sheet
    Dear God. Almost gave away a goal there. Giving the ball away on the halfway line. Insane.

Please Ganpati, let's keep our half of the sheet clean. And let City's been as dirty as those in a WW1 Flanders brothel.*

*They all had to queue up and got two minutes each, apparently. So couldn't be much time for cleaning. Apparently, the ladies would come and work there for a few months, literally getting fücked senseless, and then retire on the proceeds, having done their bit for the war effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Dear God. Almost gave away a goal there. Giving the ball away on the halfway line. Insane.

Please Ganpati, let's keep our half of the sheet clean. And let City's been as dirty as those in a WW1 Flanders brothel.*

*They all had to queue up and got two minutes each, apparently. So couldn't be much time for cleaning. Apparently, the ladies would come and work there for a few months, literally getting fücked senseless, and then retire on the proceeds, having done their bit for the war effort.
    2 minutes? Not much you can do in that time imo. Make sure you have a hard on before you go in is the trick I'd say.

2 minutes? Not much you can do in that time imo. Make sure you have a hard on before you go in is the trick I'd say.
    2 mins is plenty when you havent has sex on 5 yrs b

I haven't actually spent much time in Brothels behind the Somme frontline, but I'm sure I read it was two minutes in my studies. It might have been 5 mins, but I'm fairly sure it was just two.

You'd have whole brigades being moved back, and you'd just have two ladies to service them. I think the Hun had separate brothels for the officers, as in All Quiet on the Western Front, one of the young Kraut squaddies keeps going on about wanting to get in one cos he'd heard the officers had much better tarts.

We did have officers brothels - blue lamps, not red lamps - but this was kept secret where the Krauts were open about it.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...e-9643738.html

Quote Originally Posted by bbrian View Post
    2 mins is plenty when you havent has sex on 5 yrs b
    I concur

Still time to delete this GG

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Still time to delete this GG
    Not a chance, WES. Don't you knock my heroic reverse jinxing. If I hadn't posted that, we'd have lost 2-3. Fact. You lot owe me a beer.

Though we're bound to lose the final with all these talentless donkeys in the team. There's more chance of my missus winning the FA cup with the Arsenal than Mustafi.