Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I was quite happily going to shops and stuff since they reopened.

I was quite happily going to shops and stuff since they reopened.

I won't be going anymore after this mask shid comes in.

I agree, completely. Why now, after 4 months, with the virus almost gone? Flip that and question, if needed, why in 12 days time?

Without getting into the debate regarding how completely useless, dangerous and counter productive these masks are, it would appear that the totalitarians in charge are wielding their new power like kid who has found his dad's gun.

Summer ruined now, imagine having a day out and not being able to 'pop' into a shop for an ice-cream or anything because of this complete bull****.

The only sign that shops need would be 'enter here at your own risk'. The first to reject these stupid measures and do this will thrive.
    I can only hope that Sunak forces a rejection of this stupidity when having to point out to Boris, yet again that retail is completely ****ed by this move.

Quote Originally Posted by dismalswamp View Post
    I agree, completely. Why now, after 4 months, with the virus almost gone? Flip that and question, if needed, why in 12 days time?

Without getting into the debate regarding how completely useless, dangerous and counter productive these masks are, it would appear that the totalitarians in charge are wielding their new power like kid who has found his dad's gun.

Summer ruined now, imagine having a day out and not being able to 'pop' into a shop for an ice-cream or anything because of this complete bull****.

The only sign that shops need would be 'enter here at your own risk'. The first to reject these stupid measures and do this will thrive.
    I can only hope that Sunak forces a rejection of this stupidity when having to point out to Boris, yet again that retail is completely ****ed by this move.
    Masks seem to be the latest gimmick that everoyne is clamouring too and all the highly touchy Twitter types are obsessed now there isn't any PPE problems to talk about. flavour of the month.

It's been the big topic in the US the last few weeks now we follow. There are plenty of older folks who only just started to feel somewhat safe going out, with the masks they won't be going anywhere anymore.

I am also confused by these rules, You seem to be able to be fined if you don't comply. One minute they are 'guidance' and you can do whatever you like, next second they are enforceable laws/rules

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I won't be going anymore after this mask shid comes in.
    I'm really angry about this as it's something I'd promised myself I wouldn't do. However it looks like I'm gonna lose this one :vex:
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    I'm really angry about this as it's something I'd promised myself I wouldn't do. However it looks like I'm gonna lose this one :vex:
    Mask****er!

Had to order some cheap ones off ASOS

Just something so I can avoid paying £50 and being hissed and shamed for not wearing one.

hmm. Boris is telling us build build build and now making us wear certain things.

when do the camps start opening?