Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
a. Kronky
b. the defence
c. Getting rid of Arsène
d. Not moving Arsène upstairs when we could have got Klopppppp.
e. The fact that after buying Ozil then Alexis, we then went Cech, Xhaka, Mustafi, Laca*, Sok, Pépé as our big money buys.
f. AFTV.

I know this is a footie post, but I'm pissed and pissed off. It's all Berni's fault. God's taking the pîss out of him. That's why we're losing the cricket, at home, to the WIndies b-team. Next Ashes, we'll lose 5-0, each by an innings, and get relegated. You mark my words.

*I like Laca. But for the team at the time, he didn't offer 50m more than Olly. If we could have got Auba 6 months earlier, and sold Alexis, we'd have had an extra 100m to play with. I know he wasn't available. But since Alexis, all our big money buys have been crap, minus Leno, and poss Torreira as squad. And Leno doesn't look that much better than the youngish Argie.
It’s all about the players, GG. Wenger didn’t forget how to train players or what tactics to use, we slid down the table because he could no longer find Henrys, Vieiras and Pires. As that red-nosed, Munich c*nt said, once the French players dried up, he had no alternatives.

We still haven’t recovered from those latter Wenger years because the people that replaced Wenger have been unable to replicate what he did from 96-04 when the player recruitment was excellent. Personally, I think there are some good signs - Tierney, Martinelli, Saka, Leno/Martinez, Saliba, Torreira and others give me optimism.

But it will take time and patience and there is certainly no guarantee. But this is where we separate the true supporter from the whinging, pubescent c*nt who uses the club to hide their own inadequacies.

I look forward to the summer recruitment effort and next season knowing that we have a chance to improve, to get it right.