Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: This post is dangerously close for me being politcal

This post is dangerously close for me being politcal

but I don't see how a £1000 incentive to bring back staff off of furlough is going to help.
    That wouldn't even cover their wages for one month.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    but I don't see how a £1000 incentive to bring back staff off of furlough is going to help.
    That wouldn't even cover their wages for one month.
    Shirley it will only 'reward' a company for keeping staff that it was always going to keep anyway

As you say, hardly an incentive.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Shirley it will only 'reward' a company for keeping staff that it was always going to keep anyway

As you say, hardly an incentive.
    I see a lot of companies doing their redunancies now, mine got rid a load of the furloughed on the last day of June.
    I'm still working some how.
    At least if we ever do go back to the office there will be plenty of space now.

I see a lot of companies doing their redunancies now, mine got rid a load of the furloughed on the last day of June.
    I'm still working some how.
    At least if we ever do go back to the office there will be plenty of space now.
    Offices are history imo. That's a real easy cut back for the companies that can operate with staff working from home, prob just rent something tiny for meetings and the like... With the amount of new WFH folks plus the massive rise in unemployment the divorce figures in the next few years will be off the scale

:doomandgloombaz:
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    Offices are history imo. That's a real easy cut back for the companies that can operate with staff working from home, prob just rent something tiny for meetings and the like... With the amount of new WFH folks plus the massive rise in unemployment the divorce figures in the next few years will be off the scale

:doomandgloombaz:
    I'd happily work from home from now on. one thing that has been good is not having to listen to boring office gossip and moaning on a daily basis Plus I am saving a fortune.

I'd happily work from home from now on. one thing that has been good is not having to listen to boring office gossip and moaning on a daily basis Plus I am saving a fortune.
    Like it P Bet you're missing that commute tho Time for the bin wánkers to collect once a week like the good old days with this new future of ours imo. I noticed none of the thick cnuts in the gov or councils seemed to recognise this issue throughout lockdown.
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'