Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I’m starting to feel a spark of affection for this team.

I’m starting to feel a spark of affection for this team.

It’s a shame they’re not very good, but they can’t help that.

Overall, a great bunch of lads.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It’s a shame they’re not very good, but they can’t help that.

Overall, a great bunch of lads.
    Give it a few mins C
    They have brought Hector on

Quote Originally Posted by bbrian View Post
    Give it a few mins C
    They have brought Hector on
    I guarantee he’s going to change his name to Wendy and come out as a transer.

I guarantee he’s going to change his name to Wendy and come out as a transer.
    I'm starting to take an interest, too.

If we could keep both strikers and swap Gwendo for Partey, I'd be chuffed.

And I don't care if Hector's a transer if he could get his pace back and win us trophies by linking up with Pépépépépé.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    I'm starting to take an interest, too.

If we could keep both strikers and swap Gwendo for Partey, I'd be chuffed.

And I don't care if Hector's a transer if he could get his pace back and win us trophies by linking up with Pépépépépé.
    I like it that none of them are very good as football players qua football players, but they’re prepared to give it a go. This suggests an indomitable spirit, so beloved of George Galloway.

Whatever happened to the obsessive jewhater Galloway, I wonder?

I like it that none of them are very good as football players qua football players, but they’re prepared to give it a go. This suggests an indomitable spirit, so beloved of George Galloway.

Whatever happened to the obsessive jewhater Galloway, I wonder?
    Dunno what happened to that GG. Did I tell you that the glw helped her LCC MA mate interview him? Not interview, but get him to record a video for a crowdfund for her mate's films about Tommy Robinson, who he'd known growing up in Luton. {My missus's mate, not Galloway.}

I said use our Sennheiser directional mic plugged into our camera. They decided to use a radio mic plugged into a sound recorder. They had to make small talk for an hour before he did it piece to camera. But when the fat, Jock cünt stood up, he straightened his jacket and totally fücked the sound, meaning they had to go back and do it the next week, having to put up with his drivel again.

Black History Month caused us to misplace that Sennheiser {cost us £200 for a 2nd hand replacement} when my beloved was helping a different LCC MA mate film them. Cos they were spreading lies that the first pres of Septicland was black.

Hate them all. Race hate spreading lefties, not my Parvati's fellow students. They were all sound as fück.

But yes, I do like a team that is committed if not that talented like the original GG's team.

And look what happened to them when they grew up together, got better and were improved by the odd, top-drawer singing, eh?

Should never have sacked Arsène, but now it's happened, thank Ganpati Himself for Mikel.