Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: That Maxwell bird GONE.

That Maxwell bird GONE.

#Epsteindidn'tkillhimself
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    #Epsteindidn'tkillhimself
    Can someone explain what all the fuss is about please? So Bill Clinton and Prince Andrew boned a few chicks round this rich dude’s gaff and s9me bird got them in? Whoopsiedoo! Who cares?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Can someone explain what all the fuss is about please? So Bill Clinton and Prince Andrew boned a few chicks round this rich dude’s gaff and s9me bird got them in? Whoopsiedoo! Who cares?
    That’s exactly what someone who’d been invited to Nonce Island would say!

WHAT ARE YOU HIDING?!?!?

Yes. I suspect there may be a little more to it than that. The feeb had her on a very short lead for months, but they just happened to decide to make their move today, just as this story breaks

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a9597501.html

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Yes. I suspect there may be a little more to it than that. The feeb had her on a very short lead for months, but they just happened to decide to make their move today, just as this story breaks

Perhaps they thought she was the type to jump ship, so to speak

I assume you're referring to this sentence?

The operation has also revealed the identities of an unknown number of corrupt police officers and employees in different law enforcement agencies.

You made need to what the Epstein six parter on Netflix. The fuss is about shipping girls as young as 12 across the world so that he could rape them. There are bits that you look at and think some of the older teens were a bit niave, but some of it is just pure disgusting filth and she was faciliatator in chief. Even makes her old man look good.

Quote Originally Posted by The Insider View Post
    You made need to what the Epstein six parter on Netflix. The fuss is about shipping girls as young as 12 across the world so that he could rape them. There are bits that you look at and think some of the older teens were a bit niave, but some of it is just pure disgusting filth and she was faciliatator in chief. Even makes her old man look good.
    'Shipping'? You'd think he'd at least have flown them, the beast.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    That’s exactly what someone who’d been invited to Nonce Island would say!

WHAT ARE YOU HIDING?!?!?
    And Sir C is always waxing lyrical about Thailand, is he not?

I did once ask him if he was a personal friend of Gary Glitter's and he failed to deny it! Ask him now what he thinks of Rock 'n Roll Parts 1 & 2 by the corpulent glam-meister and I believe you will find him suspiciously well informed ........HEY!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    And Sir C is always waxing lyrical about Thailand, is he not?

I did once ask him if he was a personal friend of Gary Glitter's and he failed to deny it! Ask him now what he thinks of Rock 'n Roll Parts 1 & 2 by the corpulent glam-meister and I believe you will find him suspiciously well informed ........HEY!!!!
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”