Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is that the fastest goal from someone on their arsenal debut?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Cedric also now already has as many league goals for Arsenal than what he had in 120 games for Southampton.
    Have we borrowed him or is he properly ours, f? Because, and I'll tell you this for free, we need a right back. Our current fellow is crocked.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Have we borrowed him or is he properly ours, f? Because, and I'll tell you this for free, we need a right back. Our current fellow is crocked.
    He's ours now, As is the other chap Mari,

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Have we ever had a Cedric before? We must've done back in the 20s or 30s. Everyone was called Cedric, Ted or Albert back then.
    We had one a few years back - promising youth player but didn't make the first team. Can't remember his surname. When I think of Cedric I always think of the Raccoons. Terrible cartoon that was always on on a Saturday morning

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    He's ours now, As is the other chap Mari,
    I know nothing of this Mari, f.

There was a bit yesterday when Bellend knocked the ball past a Norwich defender and attempted to sprint past him but gave up after a couple of strides.

The lad has lost his pace and acceleration.

Grim

So young too...you only see that with players in their 30s

That’s Veganism for you...

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    We had one a few years back - promising youth player but didn't make the first team. Can't remember his surname. When I think of Cedric I always think of the Raccoons. Terrible cartoon that was always on on a Saturday morning
    I remember it. One of the characters had a nose that looked like a penís.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    There was a bit yesterday when Bellend knocked the ball past a Norwich defender and attempted to sprint past him but gave up after a couple of strides.

The lad has lost his pace and acceleration.

Grim

So young too...you only see that with players in their 30s

That’s Veganism for you...
    We should have sacked him when he turned gay, started going on about Corbyn and talked about running up his own trousers.

Eddie scored with his first touch against Norwich (came on in the 85th scored in the 85th )
    Laca scored after two minutes of his debut against Leicester
    Cedric was on for four minutes before he scored
    Freddie had been on the pitch five minutes before he scored against United
    Graham Rix scored with his first touch v Lester in 1977. First few minutes of the match, but I can't found the time of the goal anywhere.

LA, do your thing...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Cedric Itonga

1998-1999
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Cedric Itonga

1998-1999
    he only lived one year. RIP