Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Is that the fastest goal from someone on their arsenal debut?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Have we ever had a Cedric before? We must've done back in the 20s or 30s. Everyone was called Cedric, Ted or Albert back then.
    We had one a few years back - promising youth player but didn't make the first team. Can't remember his surname. When I think of Cedric I always think of the Raccoons. Terrible cartoon that was always on on a Saturday morning

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    We had one a few years back - promising youth player but didn't make the first team. Can't remember his surname. When I think of Cedric I always think of the Raccoons. Terrible cartoon that was always on on a Saturday morning
    I remember it. One of the characters had a nose that looked like a penís.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Cedric Itonga

1998-1999
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Cedric Itonga

1998-1999
    he only lived one year. RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Damn Wenger and his penchant for signing tiny players!

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    his name is in the yoot squad listed in the Arsenal v Derby programme from that season.

along with Niccolo Galli

I'm not sure if Cedric is dead, but Niccolo certainly is
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

his name is in the yoot squad listed in the Arsenal v Derby programme from that season.

along with Niccolo Galli

I'm not sure if Cedric is dead, but Niccolo certainly is
    That's what you get for being an Italian moped w@nker, I'm afraid. Evens he wasn't wearing a helmet and was sexually harassing someone at the time.

It certainly doesn't compare to JAR immolating himself in a giant fireball while driving a supercar at 150 mph - the dozy little pikey.

Cedric Itonga

1998-1999
    Nice work, iufg