Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Took 'em a while but they finally got there...

Took 'em a while but they finally got there...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sp....html#comments

Can we now have the players names back on their shirts and stop the kneeling farce?

And to Mercedes: Spray your car back to silver and stop kowtowing to that little Martin Luther King wannabe hypocritical prick.

And breathe
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post

Can we now have the players names back on their shirts and stop the kneeling farce?

And to Mercedes: Spray your car back to silver and stop kowtowing to that little Martin Luther King wannabe hypocritical prick.

And breathe
    It's hilarious watching these arseholes reverse-ferreting. The funny thing is, the best they seem to be able to come up with by way of an excuse is that they were just vacuously mouthing this fatuous slogan and had no idea it was also the name of a Marxist organisation that wants to defund the police and abolish prisons.
    So, in other words: 'We didn't bother to do any basic research. We were just reflexively virtue-signalling because that's the sort of approval-hungry c@nts we are."

So the Premier League are forming their own BLM movement?

Lol

I heard about a black guy in the States (can’t find the video) who was told to take a knee with everyone else but he said - only person I kneel to is god.

Lad

But they’re coming for my boy Jesus now...ffs

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post

Lol

I heard about a black guy in the States (can’t find the video) who was told to take a knee with everyone else but he said - only person I kneel to is god.

Lad

I'm a little confused as to how exactly you can claim not to be endorsing a group when you're putting its actual logo on your shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post

And breathe
    Names have been on the back of shirts since last week, bb. It was only the first round of matches

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Names have been on the back of shirts since last week, bb. It was only the first round of matches
    Really? Thought that was an FA Cup thing. Must admit I haven't been paying attention, the whole thing is a bit of an abortion imo. That's even before we get to Palace

Lol

Lad

Not Jesus! He's black anyway, I saw him playing the other night. The BLM lot need to get Sky Sports imo

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It's hilarious watching these arseholes reverse-ferreting. The funny thing is, the best they seem to be able to come up with by way of an excuse is that they were just vacuously mouthing this fatuous slogan and had no idea it was also the name of a Marxist organisation that wants to defund the police and abolish prisons.
    So, in other words: 'We didn't bother to do any basic research. We were just reflexively virtue-signalling because that's the sort of approval-hungry c@nts we are."
    Pretty much nailed it there B

Lol

Lad

it's almost as if KICK IT OUT don't exist, innit
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Keir Starmer, you say..?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”