Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: So there have been significant COVID flare ups in Leicester, Rochdale, Barnsley &

So there have been significant COVID flare ups in Leicester, Rochdale, Barnsley &

Bradford.

I wonder what it could be that causes certain places to have flare ups while others remain largely static in their numbers :Sherlock:

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Bradford.

I wonder what it could be that causes certain places to have flare ups while others remain largely static in their numbers :Sherlock:
    Are you talking about the Kung Flu that's been going around? I've heard it's been going around here as well. Weird

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Arrowhead View Post
    Are you talking about the Kung Flu that's been going around? I've heard it's been going around here as well. Weird
    Yes it has actually, it’s killed 126,000 people in your country so hardly surprising that you haven’t heard of it.

You voted for Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Yes it has actually, it’s killed 126,000 people in your country so hardly surprising that you haven’t heard of it.

You voted for Donald Trump
    has it ****!

more testing = more flare ups. maybe a little lacking on personal hygiene in certain communities, but the quickest path to herd immunity is a good thing. lockdown is stupid, Handjob yet again hindering nature, the utter ****.
    suggest read https://jbhandleyblog.com/home/2020/6/28/secondwave because ****ed if i'm explaining **** to the 'tards on here again.