Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Starmer's own KNIVES of the LONG-DAILY.

Starmer's own KNIVES of the LONG-DAILY.

Screenshot 2020-06-26 at 09.28.07.jpg

Step in the right direction.

Ironically, after Brexit and Covid, the economy won't be best placed for some nice, centre-left social democracy. Yet it would be perfect for some eat the rich Corbynism.

That's the trouble with the Labour Party. In over a century, we've only had the right person in the right place at the right time thrice.

Still, at least my tribe now have the upper-hand in the eternal party civil war, and that's far more important than getting the Tories out or helping the poor.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Screenshot 2020-06-26 at 09.28.07.jpg

Step in the right direction.

Ironically, after Brexit and Covid, the economy won't be best placed for some nice, centre-left social democracy. Yet it would be perfect for some eat the rich Corbynism.

That's the trouble with the Labour Party. In over a century, we've only had the right person in the right place at the right time thrice.

Still, at least my tribe now have the upper-hand in the eternal party civil war, and that's far more important than getting the Tories out or helping the poor.
    and...that Maxine Peake is an awful, awful person.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    and...that Maxine Peake is an awful, awful person.
    Have to be honest, I have no idea who she is.

But she helped get a Corbynista sacked, so job's a good'un.

A small but necessary step on the long road back to power.