Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Luiz new 1 year deal. Cedric Soares 4 year deal. Pablo Mari signs for £14m

Luiz new 1 year deal. Cedric Soares 4 year deal. Pablo Mari signs for £14m

Arteta might be in trouble here.

Given current injuries, poor form, lack of confidence etc I can’t see winning much this season...probably just the Norwich game. All the others look like defeats....that said Pukki and Cantwell are decent so even Norwich isn’t a certainty.

Which means Arteta could be starting next season with one of the worst records of any arsenal manager in history.

But I’ll shut up, bend the knee and be excited

Wonder what’s happening with season tickets? Lol

If he starts of bad then he’s gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Arteta might be in trouble here.

Given current injuries, poor form, lack of confidence etc I can’t see winning much this season...probably just the Norwich game. All the others look like defeats....that said Pukki and Cantwell are decent so even Norwich isn’t a certainty.

Which means Arteta could be starting next season with one of the worst records of any arsenal manager in history.

But I’ll shut up, bend the knee and be excited

Wonder what’s happening with season tickets? Lol

If he starts of bad then he’s gone.
    I honestly think Arteta might walk away within six months. Edu all washed up as DoF. Should’ve given Mickey P the job.

We’ll get thumped at Southampton too.

Who’s arsehole idea was it to restart the season anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    Luiz? Oh my Christ
    Arsenal are so much like this country its unreal. Absolute shambles and the people making the big decisions should be shot. Or working in Tescos where they can do less damage. Actually fúck that, not fair on the shoppers.
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Tear down the statues imo

We're not even safe from relegation at the moment. I'd kick the lounge lizard out now and bring Arsene back.

Black Scarves Matter

Tear down the statues...burn it all...even Gunnersaurus...racist green bas tard